The top 10 things to do in London if a cigar lover

If you are up for a short train ride, go see Ajay at his LCDH in Teddington. He usually has some singles of aged stock for sale and a wide selection of regionals. Be prepared for sticker shock as British prices are steep. If you fly into Heathrow and. like me, want to start your trip with a cigar, take the X26 express bus from Hatton Cross station. The first stop is Teddington High Street and the LCDH is a five-minute walk further along. There is a free bus from the LHR terminals to Hatton Cross.

I also love J.J. Fox in St. James who usually has some old stock as well. The smoking lounge is quite pleasant as is the staff.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Drguano said:

If you are up for a short train ride, go see Ajay at his LCDH in Teddington. He usually has some singles of aged stock for sale and a wide selection of regionals. Be prepared for sticker shock as British prices are steep. If you fly into Heathrow and. like me, want to start your trip with a cigar, take the X26 express bus from Hatton Cross station. The first stop is Teddington High Street and the LCDH is a five-minute walk further along. There is a free bus from the LHR terminals to Hatton Cross.

I also love J.J. Fox in St. James who usually has some old stock as well. The smoking lounge is quite pleasant as is the staff.

a Good Shout, Peter - Ajay's is a must-do, particularly if you're after HTF cigars or RE's!