"Hey I'm Going Here..." Thread

Thought I'd try this out and see if it works got a couple trips planned and didn't want to post every time...

Maybe others can jump in and keep it going over the days, weeks, months...

• Going on a very last minute trip to Raleigh tomorrow- Any suggestions?
  • Going to Vegas January 15th-21st Mandalay Bay-Anyone in Town?
  • Going to Halifax, Moncton & Saint Johns February 12th-16th- Any suggestions? Anyone Local?

• Like 1

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

... I will be going to the toilet in about 20 minutes! -tP

Last-minute trip as of five minutes ago… Going to Asheville North Carolina tomorrow afternoon. Got one night any suggestions? I guess I could try to smoke at the Biltmore. Sent from my iPhone us

Singapore from 23rd to the 30th. can't wait !  My favourite city in the world

Well, I will bite. 

Headed to Estonia and Finland in a couple weeks. 

I already have a pretty good lead on a shop in Tallinn, the capital of Estonia where I will be staying. But not sure of any places in Helsinki, Finland, where I will be spending a week. 

Anyone on here spent any time in Finland / can recommend a good spot / will be in the area?  

Will be in the area from 3-16 Jan .. thanks! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SaintMickey® said:

Thought I'd try this out and see if it works got a couple trips planned and didn't want to post every time...

Maybe others can jump in and keep it going over the days, weeks, months...

• Going on a very last minute trip to Raleigh tomorrow- Any suggestions?
  • Going to Vegas January 15th-21st Mandalay Bay-Anyone in Town?
  • Going to Halifax, Moncton & Saint Johns February 12th-16th- Any suggestions? Anyone Local?

PM sent.

- MG

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LandCruiser said:

Well, I will bite. 

Headed to Estonia and Finland in a couple weeks. 

I already have a pretty good lead on a shop in Tallinn, the capital of Estonia where I will be staying. But not sure of any places in Helsinki, Finland, where I will be spending a week. 

Anyone on here spent any time in Finland / can recommend a good spot / will be in the area?  

Will be in the area from 3-16 Jan .. thanks! 

37 minutes ago, Porch Smoker said:

Headed to St Louis this weekend for the Blues and Blackhawks game.

Looking at a northern Georgia mountain/lake spring break trip with the kids in April.

Some beach, somewhere in June.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Porch- Well there is a bunch of us in N. Georgia...might have to have a Herf in your honor!

LandCruiser- You got me beat with Finland...want to swap a Halifax trip? LOL

• Like 2

" userid="649"] Porch- Well there is a bunch of us in N. Georgia...might have to have a Herf in your honor!

Looking at the first week of April. Haven't nailed down an exact location yet.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, kalibratecuba said:

Are you going alone? I'd gladly take you on a whirlwind tour of the breweries. I'd go to Grove Park Inn before giving more money to the Vanderbilt.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I will end up meeting a coworker and customer up there but they don't do cigars and will retire early. Breweries sound great...

I was joking about the Vanderbilt as I am sure they do not allow cigar smoking anyway! Which is ironic because there were probably thousands of cigars smoked there over the years especially in the billiard room/bachelor wing.

The real question is....Can you still find a place to smoke cigars in Asheville? Its getting harder and harder to travel and enjoy lately. 

Palm Coast/Daytona Beach through the 26th. Northern Virginia/DC area 1st/2nd weeks of January. Silicon Valley/Miami 3rd week. Netherlands week of January 23rd. Atlanta on the weekends....

• Like 1

On 12/14/2016 at 8:21 PM, Smooth said:

Singapore from 23rd to the 30th. can't wait ! 

My favourite city in the world :)

Connoisseur Divan in UE Square and Olde Cuban in Chinatown are a couple of great spots to smoke while there. I too enjoy Singapore though wouldn't claim it my favorite, don't forget Havana...

• Like 2

On 12/14/2016 at 7:24 PM, SaintMickey® said:

Porch- Well there is a bunch of us in N. Georgia...might have to have a Herf in your honor!

Cold weather trips up north are the best.... gives me an excuse to start drinking and smoking cigars early...  when the sunset is at 3pm .... 

• Like 1

Raleigh NC.......Empire Cigars, off the ring road in the North of town..........

Asheville..........there are a couple B&Ms, lots of smoke Nazis in town...........and a ton of Breweries !!

• Like 1

Connoisseur Divan in UE Square and Olde Cuban in Chinatown are a couple of great spots to smoke while there. I too enjoy Singapore though wouldn't claim it my favorite, don't forget Havana...

Connoissuer Divan is a good spot and on the right day you can spot a rare appearance from a regular member on here.
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Palm Coast/Daytona Beach through the 26th. Northern Virginia/DC area 1st/2nd weeks of January. Silicon Valley/Miami 3rd week. Netherlands week of January 23rd. Atlanta on the weekends....

Hit me up when you're in silly valley again, Mike. I think another lunch at La Bodeguita is on order - if I don't end up having to do jury duty that week.

Finding hotels with a decent cigar lounge seems to get harder and harder. I am in Berlin for two days and staying in the Kempinski Adlon Hotel. Excellent location. And they have a decent smokers lounge.

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

This is a good tip thank you. That is a very nice hotel did you happen to take a photo in the lounge uncouth I understand just wondering what it looks like. Did a Google search but couldn't find it.