"Hey I'm Going Here..." Thread

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

... I will be going to the toilet in about 20 minutes! -tP

Last-minute trip as of five minutes ago… Going to Asheville North Carolina tomorrow afternoon. Got one night any suggestions? I guess I could try to smoke at the Biltmore. Sent from my iPhone us

Singapore from 23rd to the 30th. can't wait !  My favourite city in the world

" userid="649"] San Francisco May 1, Napa May 2, San Francisco May 3...any haunts you can recommend would be appreciated. 
I'm finding some places on line in Napa but you all must know best...!

Can't miss the Occidental cigar bar in San Francisco.
  • Like 1

Currently for the first time in Sicily. What a great place to be! Wonderful people. Magnificent food, wines and Spumante. Have a box of Monte Edmundo with me and no issues to smoke. Highly recommended!

313e5070ddc1a1f7d11c7d086170cc3a.jpg

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Up in the Hunter Valley for the annual Brokenwood Graveyard Lunch ... excellent wines and food, good company, lovely landscape (complete with kangaroos on the golf course) ... life is good.  And yes, I am packing -- a selection of CoRos, PSD4 et al wills surely be burned....

IMG_3383.thumb.JPG.95ada4e07e50bec705ca5c012f515657.JPGIMG_3385.thumb.JPG.ae37fbce9adc54cf0295a220f9f8b53e.JPG

On 2016-12-15 at 10:45 AM, PigFish said:

... I will be going to the toilet in about 20 minutes! -tP

Do you smoke in there or are you just going through the motions...

(Ill see myself out....)

7 hours ago, Optic101 said:

Short trip to Jakarta.

work and hopefully some off time.

Safe trip...I am in Sing for a few days...bummer...rest up and enjoy a cigar when you have rhe chance

On 12/14/2016 at 7:08 PM, LandCruiser said:

Well, I will bite. 

Headed to Estonia and Finland in a couple weeks. 

I already have a pretty good lead on a shop in Tallinn, the capital of Estonia where I will be staying. But not sure of any places in Helsinki, Finland, where I will be spending a week. 

Anyone on here spent any time in Finland / can recommend a good spot / will be in the area?  

Will be in the area from 3-16 Jan .. thanks! 

Did you find anything good in either city? I'm going to Helsinki for a week, Tallinn for one overnight and 5 days in St. Petersburg. It's mostly SPb that I'm interested in since I'll have burned through most of my stash before I enter Mother Russia.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/2/2017 at 0:56 AM, Jersey Devil said:

Did you find anything good in either city? I'm going to Helsinki for a week, Tallinn for one overnight and 5 days in St. Petersburg. It's mostly SPb that I'm interested in since I'll have burned through most of my stash before I enter Mother Russia.

SpB has one spot to hit, and one spot only.... (thats worth a damn) and thats Cigar House Havana or in Russian, Сигарный Дом Гавана. Its a few miles down Nevsky Prospect from the Church on Spilled Blood, when you get into SPB type "Гавана" in google maps, it should come up. You will want to add the Russian keyboard assuming you have an iphone, as most translations to english for shops, etc suck and will take you to the wrong place or wont show up unless its in Russian. The staff is great, they dont speak a ton of english (not many people do) but they will take care of you. The exchange rate from USD is good, so you will enjoy that. 

If you have any questions let me know, I lived there for 6 months and know my way around. Enjoy your trip!