Cost aside: Your preference (in terms of flavour) in the Behike 52 54 56

Cost aside, your preference (flavour) in the Behike 52 Behike 54 or Behike 56  

64 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I had this question asked of me today and thought it better to get a group perspective. We have subjective tastes :D

Cost aside:  Your preference (in terms of flavour) in the Behike 52 54 56

I don't smoke a lot of them but I enjoy the 52 more than the others. The 54 a close second. The 56 doesn't rock my personal boat. 

Yes, there are those that say that 2012 + are not worth chasing....or that the entire line is a marketing gimmick. Humour me....for those that do smoke them...what is your favourtie....52/54/56. Use the poll but expand here if you wish :thumbsup:

Not a lot of experience here but I have had them all at least a few times, and 52 would be my choice. (Off topic sort of) At the current going rate and my personal preference I would take 100 Hand Picked RASCC or Du Prince over 10 52s every single time.  I really would.  

• Like 4

Of the three, I too prefer the 54. Alas, I've not had many, but I have enjoyed them, certainly . Like @zeedubbya I'm more than happy to go for other options. And like @NJP, if it's a larger ring cigar (as in the 56), it has to figuratively "knock me out", like the H.Upmann Magnum 56 LE or Cohiba Piramides Extra.

• Like 1

To me.  The 54 has always been top notch ROTT.  Young or aged, it's the best in the line, IMO.  Next up is the 56, with at least 3 years of age. They keep getting better, very smooth, elegant smoke.  The 52 is the runt of the litter. Never bought into the CA#1 hype. I'd rather smoke Trini Rob T's over the 52. :)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, El Presidente said:

I had this question asked of me today and thought it better to get a group perspective. We have subjective tastes :D

Cost aside:  Your preference (in terms of flavour) in the Behike 52 54 56

I don't smoke a lot of them but I enjoy the 52 more than the others. The 54 a close second. The 56 doesn't rock my personal boat. 

Yes, there are those that say that 2012 + are not worth chasing....or that the entire line is a marketing gimmick. Humour me....for those that do smoke them...what is your favourtie....52/54/56. Use the poll but expand here if you wish :thumbsup:

Well, given the fact that I only own ONE box of 52's (acquired from a fellow BOTL) - I'm going with that!

How DOES one get their hands on these puppies??

when it first came out I purchased a box of 10 52's I was all excited back then, don't get me wrong its a great smoke but like everyone else said I also prefer having a box of something else really have no desire to purchase anymore ( I dislike any RG over 43 but I make an exception for a Robusto )

7 hours ago, GrouchoMarx said:

Well, given the fact that I only own ONE box of 52's (acquired from a fellow BOTL) - I'm going with that!

How DOES one get their hands on these puppies??

They are around, but yes, difficult to source at the moment and of course, costly.

• Like 1

52's when they first came out 2010 - 2011.  They were great.  Bought some in 52's in 2015 and

something was missing.  Color, taste, and cost were not the same.  It was a complete melt down. I thought

how could they (Habanos) let such a fine, fine cigar when it came out go down the crapper.  What Happened

I asked myself?  Well I guess it was many factors from what I've read and heard.  To bad because it was

such a winner and one of the best smokes I've ever had.  Won't spend on a box but if I get a chance

I'd buy one at a (B&M) if they sell them like that.  Other than that won't take the chance.

hummm...yeah you see 52 rg is already at maxmum size for me. so i only tried the 52 and i'm getting good things from it as it ages. i try to avoid the 54 and 56 like most other cigars of that size.

The 54 is preferred as the 52 is just too short. When your smoking a cigar that good it hurts too much when it ends so quick. My only real experience is with the OR's though. I'm not crazy about other years. Still I would easily smoke two OR 52's in a row any day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk