• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As a lot of you know, I have heart disease. So for me, some flair up of chest pain goes with the territory. That is part of the story, when I feel chest pain it is attributed to angina, and I see my c

Look mate, I cannot say enough how health professionals have saved my life... I love you guys! You put up with people at their worst and bring out their best. I still remember some of the Cath La

Piggy, did you have something difficult to swallow on Christmas this year metaphorically speaking, or for real? If so, I wish you a speedy and complete recovery! Also, Oxycodone is not recommende

Dear lord brother looks like you have a chain embedded in your neck!  I hope everything gets better in 2017 for you.  Get well soon!  

• Like 1

Piggy, did you have something difficult to swallow on Christmas this year metaphorically speaking, or for real? If so, I wish you a speedy and complete recovery!

Also, Oxycodone is not recommended for consumption with alcohol and that's not a good thing mate!    

Edit: I just re-read your tags much more closely. How the hell did you get a motorcycle chain link down your throat?

• Like 3

Nice plate Piggy, it looks like they did yours through the front. On the bright side, they shouldn't have had to cut any bone out on you to get that in, I hope.
They chopped the back side out of 7 vertebra on me and dropped in 14 of these buggers.  Hang in there mate. It's been 16 weeks for me, and I feel a lot better than before.
I'm cheering for you.
Rick

Screw 1.jpeg

xray 2.jpeg

Hi Ray sounds like you been in the Wars of late 2016 has been a shit of a year for many many people,wishing you a speedy recovery and lets hope 2017 is a cracker of a year for those who have had a crap year 

you are in many respects the heart and soul of this fine place and let's hope that continues to be that way for many many years to come 

your friend Steve 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, OZCUBAN said:

Hi Ray sounds like you been in the Wars of late 2016 has been a shit of a year for many many people,wishing you a speedy recovery and lets hope 2017 is a cracker of a year for those who have had a crap year 

you are in many respects the heart and soul of this fine place and let's hope that continues to be that way for many many years to come 

your friend Steve 

Steve, those are very kind words... I am sure a few are thinking that I am one of the place's problems... so there is balance in the universe!

That is just so damn nice.

I cannot fathom that I have such good friends around the world, so many I have never even met. Due to Rob, Lisa and others on this forum, Australia is like a home that I Ieft as an infant, not knowing her, but remembering her people. I really love a lot of you guys, not just in Oz, but in Oz especially. So many of you are like kindred spirits.

I love ya' mate! Thanks for the kind words... -Ray

• Like 2

Good lord that's a lot of hardware! Usually tinsel spirals around the tree...

Get well soon Ray!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk