Bolivar Demi Tasse- CODE CRIS AOK: Lost art of the cigar review weekend

12 hours ago, ChanceSchmerr said:

Ray, @PigFish

Brother, you honour me by smoking one of those I gave you as your first one back.  I'm so happy to see you back enjoying your life, even if starting with probably the smallest cigar you could have picked LOL!  I'm also happy you enjoyed it - I agree that these have been somewhat monochromatic for me at times - but so pleasant at the same time.  I sip them as slowly as I can, just like the LGC MdO No.3 - and it makes for a lovely treat.  I'm glad it gave you a good experience!

You're very kind to save me a couple SLR PC's - thank you my friend!  Totally unnecessary, but very kind and thoughtful indeed - I thank so much!  Don't worry about me right now though - get yourself better so you don't have to wear that brace anymore and can move your neck around without fear before you send anything out LOL! 

Lastly - I have to thank you for sharing with us your latest cigars from Rob - you saved me a bit of embarrassment! I had a busy week so although I put together your cigar fiver over a week ago, I've not found the time yet to get them in the post, so they have been resting in my humidor - and I had included a Monte 80 in there for you as the biggest of them all!  Thank God you showed me - I'll put in a different monstrous RE instead, so that way you have a better variety of "marital aids" to choose from haha!   Keep a weather eye on the mail box, with my apologies for not getting it out sooner - it'll be with you before you know it.

Thanks again Ray - so good to see you spreading some good cheer with a discontinued cigar - I'll echo the group here, please keep it up if you are able!

All the best my friend!

... Chris, you're the best brother. Not only as a personal friend, but for the sacrifices that you make defending liberty abroad. You're the real hero mate! Cigars and quality people just go together.

Lov'ya man! -Ray

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PigFish said:

... Chris, you're the best brother. Not only as a personal friend, but for the sacrifices that you make defending liberty abroad. You're the real hero mate! Cigars and quality people just go together.

Lov'ya man! -Ray

You're too kind, mate.  Someone's got to do it, might as well be me  :D

• Like 1