2017 Fat bastard Competition. Let's start. This weekend Post Your Opening Photo Weigh In.

Welcome to the 2017 FOH Fat Bastard Competition

This is the weekend we start party.gif

The Rules:

1. Register this weekend on this thread.

Registration entails taking a photo of your feet on some scales In the photo we need to see your starting weight.

*No Dangly bits to be shown in the photo
*Digital scales are preferred (save us some work)
*Set your scales to Metric if you can. if you can't, no problem.

FBC.jpg

Example. Make sure the readout is clearly seen. 

2. Post your photo (this weekend) in this thread. You must post by the end of Tuesday the 31st of january. You can start now. 

4. Give us an update (no photo required) in the First weekend of March and The First Weekend of April.  Do it on this thread. 

Lise or Greg will post a progressive spreadsheet of those who post. Miss a weigh in and you are out :D

5. On the First weekend of May take another photo of your feet on the scales with your finishing weight ( FAT BASTARD CSI team will match closing feet to opening feet looking.gif

*Largest weight loss as a % of starting weight wins a box of cigars to be chosen by myself.

* On the official FOH Fat Bastard Thread, share your best Fat Bastard Recipes (from 1st of Feb) and go into the draw for another box of cigars chosen by myself. The winner of this side comp will be based on number of "LIKES" posted to your recipe. 

It is all about having a little bit of fun and starting the year on a healthy "ish" note with some cigars to provide a little motivation :thumbsup:

Get those photos in this weekend! We need them by the 31st....no excuses :D

Cheers

Rob

FBC.jpg

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No fair. I've lost 40 lbs in 3 months and will lose another 160 as soon as the divorce is finalized Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Fuzz, a reminder to take off your heels when you hop on the scales 

You fatty fat bastards are in trouble. I packed on 15lbs of pure blubber over the past 120 days. I've been preparing for this. ?????????

7 minutes ago, Fuzz said:

Put on about 3 kg since my US/Cuba trip, but I think I'm still under my last Fat Bastard final weight of 79.3kg. My goal is to drop at least 5kg.

This was my weight when I was like... 15 yo. Just in dreams now.

I am on a diet for 2 weeks so no chance winning this but hell, I have nothing to lose (besides many kilos).

3 hours ago, oliverdst said:

This was my weight when I was like... 15 yo. Just in dreams now.

I am on a diet for 2 weeks so no chance winning this but hell, I have nothing to lose (besides many kilos).

I was 64kg when I was 15. Being Asian and 5'4", I'd prefer to be a lot closer to 70klg, instead of 80kg.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, madandana said:

If you wet down your hair.........are you under 5 ?

Wetting my hair doesn't really make it go down, just more wavy.

40 minutes ago, oliverdst said:

I didnt want to say that you are small or weak. I tried to say that I am heavy. I envy you. :2thumbs:

Didn't take it that way, mate. More that I'm rather heavy too, especially for my ethnicity and size.

• Like 1