2017 Fat bastard Competition. Let's start. This weekend Post Your Opening Photo Weigh In.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No fair. I've lost 40 lbs in 3 months and will lose another 160 as soon as the divorce is finalized Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Fuzz, a reminder to take off your heels when you hop on the scales 

You fatty fat bastards are in trouble. I packed on 15lbs of pure blubber over the past 120 days. I've been preparing for this. ?????????

Already down about 5 lbs this year. Could probably get down another 10 lbs. 

IMG_5079.JPG

starting at 81.4 kg. Have lost 4kg since new year as I've been doing the 5-2 diet. Want to get as close to 70 as possible in the next three months, and lose the the beer belly! 

DSC_0753.JPG

OK, so I'm not a fat bastard...  but after two back surgeries (and not wanting a third) I don't have the luxury of carrying much extra weight.  I'm down about 13 lb. (5.9 kg) since my last procedure in August of 2015 and I'd like to keep it that way, so the fat bastard competition is a good way to keep me honest.  Ideally I'd like to lose another 5 lb. (2.27 kg), but the main goal is not to gain any weight.  

Weigh-In on January 28, 2017: 63.1 kg (139.1 lb.)

Weigh-In-2017-01-28%20copy_zpsuhup5vs1.j

I'm too late, but please do something about those god awful toes. The cigar reviews contain enough of un-shod heals , but to see a vast collection of misshappened gnarly toes is too much. Think about some tasteful (or even untastful) socks. Even toe nail polish wouldn't raise a eyebrow. 

Bought a scale for the competition.

Not too fussed about my weight but more worried about how I've got fat and lost muscle. All through my twenties my suit size was 32 waist, 38 chest. Now I'm 34 next week and not only have I ballooned in size but more alarmingly I've also become unfit with weakling arms.

Dimensions:

Waist - 41.25 inches
Chest - 41.5 inches
Biceps - 13.5 inches (r) 12.75 inches (l)

IMG_20170129_182103.jpg

Good news is that I am down from my all time high of 110kg 3 years ago. 

Bad news is that I am up 9kg from my all time low (adult weight) of 88 kg 18 monts months ago. 

88kg is what I am aiming for with the FBC. That might be a stretch. I will settle for 92. 

Starting Weight .jpg

• Like 1