2017 Fat bastard Competition. Let's start. This weekend Post Your Opening Photo Weigh In.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No fair. I've lost 40 lbs in 3 months and will lose another 160 as soon as the divorce is finalized Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Fuzz, a reminder to take off your heels when you hop on the scales 

You fatty fat bastards are in trouble. I packed on 15lbs of pure blubber over the past 120 days. I've been preparing for this. ?????????

I'm too late, but please do something about those god awful toes. The cigar reviews contain enough of un-shod heals , but to see a vast collection of misshappened gnarly toes is too much. Think about some tasteful (or even untastful) socks. Even toe nail polish wouldn't raise a eyebrow. 

This is why I wore socks, now if Prez does decided to award the yuckiest feet......sorry fellas, but I'm winning this.....i will not reveal the nuclear test site specimens just yet.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

116 kilos....

This is a great idea...hope we all lose a bit, get healthier and have fun doing it!

btw my toes win ugliest by a mile. can we set up a prize for most improved toes?

20170129_232401-1.jpg

7 hours ago, El Presidente said:

Good news is that I am down from my all time high of 110kg 3 years ago. 

Bad news is that I am up 9kg from my all time low (adult weight) of 88 kg 18 monts months ago. 

88kg is what I am aiming for with the FBC. That might be a stretch. I will settle for 92. 

Starting Weight .jpg

What will you pick for yourself if you win?!?

:rotfl:

Well I attempted last year and didn't even make it to the end before I let work interfere in the workout regimen. Joined a gym across the street from the office and hoping to go at least 3x a week on lunch. 

234lb equaling 106.14kg if Google is to be believed. 

Aiming to get down about 35lb during this competition and down 50lb overall this year. Lofty goals make good men mad..... 

20170129_221348.jpg

2 hours ago, forgop said:

538b5781ab80910e0d55182ee8d8f931.jpg

92.6 kg for all you non-US peeps from Saturday's weigh in. Not that it counts, but I'm down 16kg since Dec 1st.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

That's an impressive loss. I wish the Fat Bastard Competition started December 1st!

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, JohnS said:

That's an impressive loss. I wish the Fat Bastard Competition started December 1st!

I was doing a lot of binge eating since August and put on like crazy, so it only figures that I'd lose a decent amount pretty quickly.  That said, I'm mad at myself for not starting this diet in August when I read about it vs. filling myself with sushi, breaded pork tenderloins, and anything else that looked good over a 3 month span.  I'm hoping by mid-April that I'll be at my goal which is another 28#.  I haven't been that low since I got out of basic training/AIT for the army.  

• Like 1