Realmikemeadows

Friendly Superbowl wager

So today is game day and I hope all of you guys enjoy the game! I'm a panther fan so I don't have a dog in the fight so I figured to make it interesting I would offer up a friendly wager on the game.

I will take the Patriots -3 pts. Anyone who wants the falcons +3 comment here. Loser sends the winner a nice 5 pack from their Humidor.

I will take the first three wagers.

Who's in?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

It's gonna be a back and forth game for sure. 10 is a lot, I expect a pretty close game, the only chance the falcons have is if they can get to Brady. The O line is playing much better lately so don't see that happening. But regardless gonna be a great game to watch! Enjoy it my brother!

You like over or under 57? I figure if none of these other guys care to wager 5 sticks you and I could get something going to make it interesting..Hell I got no problem sending someone a few sticks!

• Like 1

I will definitely take the Falcons +3. I actually picked the Falcons on the moneyline.

Done...Like I said it could very well happen however with Freeney busted up Julio Jones has turf toe and Alex Mack with a broken leg I'm not sure what product we're going to see. Good luck brother