Toronto LCDH. Oversized Jars.

59 minutes ago, SaintMickey® said:

:rotfl:Remember....there isn't any cigars in them!!!!:rotfl:

That was just what I was about to ask - were these just the jars only...no cigars?

• Like 2

On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 5:45 PM, bundwallah said:

Was hanging out at Toronto LCDH yesterday while the wife did some window shopping. Enjoyed a nice Cuban espresso, some conversation and took a quick look inside the humidor.  Found some really nice large format jars. All official Habanos sa.

The Behike, Partagas and Cohiba jars look big enough to hold Double Coronas with room to spare!  The RyJ Short Churchill and Monte Edmundos are regular sized.

IMG_20170225_143426397.jpg

The Partagas one is a beauty!  Basically the P1 jar on steroids. Future Hamlet Salamones home?  :ok:

IMG_20170225_143431023.jpg

Slick, black Behike jar.  Another biggie. I guess Habanos got tired of all those counterfeits on Ebay?

IMG_20170225_143434260.jpg

Pricing was > $230CAD on the big jars.

Thanks for posting this, stopped by there today and the wife bought me the Partagas one for my upcoming birthday! I didn't realize how big the jars were, quite large. Great place, had a mojito, couple of Cuban pastries, bought a couple of sticks too.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

These jars are awesome!  I'd love to have some but there are no LCDH in the Chicago area ;)

I'm considering a trip up to Windsor, Canada once their LCDH is back in business after the fire.  Anyone here have a review of that?  I hear prices are very expensive, but it may be cheaper than a trip to Cuba?

These jars are awesome!  I'd love to have some but there are no LCDH in the Chicago area 

I'm considering a trip up to Windsor, Canada once their LCDH is back in business after the fire.  Anyone here have a review of that?  I hear prices are very expensive, but it may be cheaper than a trip to Cuba?

Not sure about the LCDH in Windsor but in Ontario, robusto size cigars will cost you 25-30 a cigar plus 13 percent HST.
Plan a trip to Cuba my friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2