Unable to reply to threads.

scap99

Over the last couple of days, I've been unable to reply to threads.

If I hit quote or reply, I am unable to write anything in the body of the message.

I'm using the mobile site with chrome on my android phone.  I've cleared cache, rebooted, logged out and logged back in.  All to no avail.

Last night, I had to reply via my home computer.

Thanks for looking into this as I am unsure if it is my phone.  Other forums are working just fine for me.

Nothing wrong with your account. No restrictions, no warnings, etc.  Sounds like something odd with your phone. I use Chrome on my Android phone to access FOH with no issues or Tap a Talk required.  :)

Oddly enough, after posting this thread I was able to go back to the thread that was ailing me. 

I had somehow gotten a quoted post stuck to my reply.  After clicking a second quote to reply to, I was able to get my cursor to break out of the quotes, and allow me to type.

There are times when I am quoting something (using the desktop UI) and I get into a state when the cursor is "stuck" inside the quote box, and thee's no way to select text outside of it.  This started on the new forum, and wasn't a problem on the old software.

In fact, this happens with some regularity (once every tenth or twentieth reply I make?).  I think I reported it months ago, but I'm not sure.