Edmundo Dantes Conde Belicoso

5 hours ago, PigFish said:

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. That will be as close I will ever get to smoking one... That's okay, I did not even know they existed before you posted the review... -LOL

Cheers! -the Pig

Really? There are like 7 threads about them already....lol

• Like 2

5 hours ago, shlomo said:

Really? There are like 7 threads about them already....lol

... yes really. It all goes to prove that my interest in a cigar declines exponentially with the number of names that it has, multiplied by its ring gauge added to its band count.

To make myself clear, I read very little 'speculative garbage' about ELs and REs. I know that I am just going to make a negative comment anyway. I call it 'self control.'

If someone actually reviews one, I am up late and cannot sleep, crave some material for my entertainment, I just might read it if it is on the front page of FoH.... People who review perform a service, and I think that they should be thanked for sharing their thoughts.

Shlomy, I figure if I were to witness someone smoking about 75% of the EL/RE market cigars, I would figure it was some Mexican fraud... that the Cubans would never make such a silly cigar. The only ones I know about are the ones people send me... and I typically never know what they are called.

-the Pig

• 4 months later...

I was in LCDH Cozumel in January , id forgot my phone to verify a transaction , ended up paying in sterling £300 !!! 

Seeing as i got married in Mexico years earlier and really wanted them , i took the hit , its one a year on my anniversary so we,l see were we go 

Roll  on Jan 2018 when im back there and enjoy the first one .

IMG_3323.jpg

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/16/2018 at 7:43 PM, ElJavi76 said:

Just lit one up... Stunning start. The citrus is real! 

20180416_203703.jpg

Enjoying my first one ROTT as we speak and it’s glorious. Glad I ordered three boxes. Might have to add a few. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, shaffer22 said:

Enjoying my first one ROTT as we speak and it’s glorious. Glad I ordered three boxes. Might have to add a few. 

How good are these Jason? I've got 4 boxes and 2 on reserve. 

I really really like the Diplo Embajadores regional, but this Dante takes the cake for me. Head and shoulders, it's the best regional I've had. Take that with a grain of salt... Many here have lapped me in that arena. Point is, if you can... Load up on these. Delicious cigar that has its own lane. 

Cheers