Edmundo Dantes Conde Belicoso

1 hour ago, Ouftastic said:

Alright, the constant rave reviews got to me. Would appreciate it if someone pointed me in the right direction to these Dantes (singles/box) via PM'ed.

Thanks in advance.

I'll PM you.

19 hours ago, fastkiller13 said:

Thanks @ElJavi76 for turning me on to these. We smoked one together and it was great, can’t wait to get some for myself. 

It was my pleasure Ted. What are friends for, if not sharing the occasional Dantes or Topes? 

I'm just paying it forward. Mr Paul@jerrybrowne , helped nudge me in the right direction. Thanks to him we're all smoking these. 

Cheers all!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ElJavi76 said:

It was my pleasure Ted. What are friends for, if not sharing the occasional Dantes or Topes? 

I'm just paying it forward. Mr Paul Chang @jerrybrowne , helped nudge me in the right direction. Thanks to him we're all smoking these. 

Cheers all!

Wait.  What?  Topes?

The Topes and the Dante were both great cigars, @ElJavi76 has also shared several other cigars with me that were aged/rare/just plain amazing. I didn't mind sharing some of my takes with him, I really didn't want to part with the HDM DC but it's a very small price to pay and if I really wanted to keep it he wouldn't have complained, not to me anyway :D.

Javi and I met through messaging on this forum, decided to smoke a cigar together at a "neutral location", wives can be worse than mothers sometimes, we wound up smoking a cigar in my backyard by my fire pit because "I didn't look like a serial killer" although he did text his wife my address just in case. 

I can't thank @El Presidente, @WarriorPrincess, @First Lady,  and the rest of the admin for giving us and maintaining this forum, it really has been life changing for me. I won't go into details but I am not well health wise, I can't drive or do much physical activity anymore. The guys I've shared with have gone above and beyond in helping me out, whether driving me around @ElJavi76,  just listening to me rant and helping out with storage @BTWheezy, giving me way more than a trade was worth @Danimalia, etc. so thank you it's my pleasure to give back if/when I can.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ElJavi76 said:

Ted @fastkiller13  and I are neighbors. We're like a 10 drive away from each other. He brings stuff. I bring stuff. I've shared a Dante with him and a Topes. Other stuff he's never smoked. He allowed me a few of his takes on the box pass. (Very generous considering I got a regional, a Cohiba medio siglo, and an aged HdM DC from 07) He's given me smokes I've never had. Aged Monte tubos among others. It's a bromance via cigars. Beyond neighbors, we're becoming great friends thanks to this very forum. 

Cheers

Ahh. OK.  I thought you had a good source for Topes, like you did for the Dantes.  Wishful thinking.

Cigars have a way of bringing people together,  It must be nice to have someone who appreciates them, so nearby, 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SigmundChurchill said:

Cigars have a way of bringing people together,  It must be nice to have someone who appreciates them, so nearby, 

Amen to that Elliot. This hobby allows us to be more of who we really are, much like anything else. 

If you're into sharing and wanting others to experience what you have thru a cigar, a bourbon, and aged steak... Whatever. You'll find ways to share in the simple joys of life with friends. I usually say, it's never about the venue. It's always about the company you keep. You can have a splendid time under a bridge with some real friends. Cigars are just something else to share with great people. Brings total strangers together and proves we're all more alike than we are different. 

This month marks my 1 year anniversary on FoH. Man am I happy I landed here. 

Cheers to all in this community. Thank you for contributing to my cigar journey, and life journey for those who have become friends, and I hope I've contributed to yours in some way or another.

All the best,

Javi

• Like 3

• 3 months later...