2017 Fat Bastard Weight in Thread for April - results due Saturday 1st April

First Lady

Hi guys

So many of you did amazingly last month so I am so looking forward to your results this month :) remember every loss is a good loss guys.

If you need an incentive the Prize for the biggest loss is a Box of cigars handpicked by Rob

Lisa

• Like 2

5 hours ago, First Lady said:

Hi guys

So many of you did amazingly last month so I am so looking forward to your results this month :) remember every loss is a good loss guys.

If you need an incentive the Prize for the biggest loss is a Box of cigars handpicked by Rob

Lisa

So nice of Rob to put up a box of Guantanameras! :P

• Like 2

April 1st?    Well, since I'm leaving town and won't be back til the 2nd I'll get it over with now...   

220.2lbs   Down 27lbs over all since FOH contest start and 37lb since Christmas  

Sadly, a fall off from last month's rate of advance.   There's a month to go. I'd better get on it. 

• Like 2

Taking one now. 

Pushing hard to get under 200lb. I honestly dont even remember when I weighted that little. I started new life style last November (Low Carb, No Sugar) and now to the point of counting calories intake and it is working again. 

Current Weight 218.6lb

• Like 3

Was tracking along nicely until a kidney infection had me hospitalised for a week and a half, where I put it back on (plus some).

Food in that joint is not conducive to weight loss! Nevertheless, still a touch down on last month at 91.6kg.

• Like 1

• MoeFOH unpinned this topic