Havana Diary March 24-28, 2017

Ah, looks great. I am more than ready to go back. What did Carlos Robaina give you to smoke? It looks like a well rolled stogie.

14 minutes ago, Drguano said:

Ah, looks great. I am more than ready to go back. What did Carlos Robaina give you to smoke? It looks like a well rolled stogie.

It was a Robaina farmie, BHK56 sized. 

Takes me straight back to this time last month! Great pics and looks like you had a fantastic time! I will need to remember about the claypot chicken next time at El Aljibe :)

9 hours ago, bundwallah said:

A Trinidad Topes EL 2016 outside our "hotel" which seemed to be a running joke with the other hotels.  Not going to bother with this release myself.

Thanks for sharing .  LOL!! the Colina ,was a running joke... stayed in Nov. kind of grows on you in a weird way . Great front patio for watching a huge mass of people and traffic going about the day in Vedado , if , you can handle all the exhaust fumes , just wicked at times .

• Like 3

Great write up

Aside from no hot water, the Colina location was good. The rooms were clean and comfortable for a hotel 1/10 the current rate at The National. The front patio was a great place to smoke while waiting for the group to assemble to head out.

Habana Libre had multiple boxes of Capuletos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

7 hours ago, LLC said:

Great write upemoji106.png

Aside from no hot water, the Colina location was good. The rooms were clean and comfortable for a hotel 1/10 the current rate at The National. The front patio was a great place to smoke while waiting for the group to assemble to head out.

Habana Libre had multiple boxes of Capuletos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really? Habana Libre? Oh, wait, right. I was mesmerized by the Sir Winnie. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. 

• Like 2

Here are my photos of the 4 day trip. Not too many I'm afraid, too busy smoking some cigars.

Lounging around:

58dc134c7f4a1_CubaCiagrs-9519.thumb.jpg.26d76a5a73c79823d87f4ba1b372bfbc.jpg

IMG_0991.thumb.JPG.768239beb0db5e878997b7567679ee66.JPG

Custom Cigar Time:

IMG_0993.thumb.JPG.680956fb59b3a554f2361c4bc7bb537d.JPG

IMG_0994.thumb.JPG.04bf095bba74fa04d2e56f84fa2a12d7.JPG

I assume you brought that Matusalem 15 with you into Havana ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 1

The Matusalen and the cigars paired with it were amazing, great pics bro. Although you could of waited for me to recover from the car fumes before snapping the picture in the Chevy lmao.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...