PerfecDraw

Check this out, this may solve my dilemma with torpedos...which I am not a fan of.

Anyone have or used one?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

• Like 3

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

THANKS EVERYONE!!!!!  What a night that Cigar Trophy Awards Ceremony was!!  I have to say how incredibly impressed I was to see the cigar industry behind the scenes.  Though all these folks are techni

Hey Ryan, I absolutely understand, and really that was just a little "jab back" in forum fashion.  I am one of 12 founding members of the largest dental internet forum -- we have over a quarter o

Entertaining thread.  "Hate this guy.  Annoying.  Dr. Phil (hate), Mr. Rogers, Cheesy salesman."   You guys must be brilliant geniuses to see these things.  That makes me wonder why I am so frequ

I just bought this one in the fall. Have only used it a few times but it's worked really well. The "poker" has small serrations to cut away some of the cigar inside, similar to the PerfecDraw. The PerfecDraw just looks a little "aggressive" to me. Plus, as a woodworking geek, I really like the feel and style of the Modus. 

71gNUdd0MhL._SY679_.jpg

• Like 1

Just bought one. A lot of my stock have tight draws. I took an 08 RASS out of the wineador (65/65), went out on the patio, cut it and was really almost unsmokeable. I  rolled it around on my fingers and it loosened up a little. So i said what the hell and blew through it to see if the smoke production would go up and the wrapper split 3/4 the way down the stick. It opened up really nice and smoked really well after that. Touch ups were necessary, but it tasted like cinnamon and cocoa with baking spices. I believe it was overfilled the way the wrapper split. If I had had this perfecdraw device, the wrapper probably wouldn't have split.

• Like 2

@irratebass just the way he talks lol

WOWWWWW  look. at . that. draw.  it. is. perfect.

Lol I agree, he is annoying

2 minutes ago, mcease022 said:

He talks like he is talking to a child. He reminds me of Dr Phil...who I can't stand. 

I bet you guys love car salesmen too!

• Like 2

He talks like he is talking to a child. He reminds me of Dr Phil...who I can't stand. 

Mr. Rogers is what I thought of, but he's a dentist, so I give him some slack, he has that dentist tone

On 3/30/2017 at 9:17 AM, irratebass said:

dilemma with torpedos...which I am not a fan of.

I agree, have issues with torpedos myself... I have better luck with a v-cut on them...

• Like 2

I sure could have used a PrefecDraw with a couple of Monte #2 that I recently smoked.  Great flavors, but the tight draw really ruined the experience.  I've smoked about 1/2 the box and so far these were the only two sticks with a tight draw.  The rest have been great.  Nevertheless, any stick with a tight draw is one too many.  

• Like 1

Pretty good comparison here.  Most can go to the ten minute mark to bypass a looong intro to basic cigar build stuff.

http://cigarobsession.com/2016/10/17/perfecdraw-v-modus-cigar-tool-shootout/

• Like 1

7 hours ago, clutch5150 said:

Pretty good comparison here.  Most can go to the ten minute mark to bypass a looong intro to basic cigar build stuff.

http://cigarobsession.com/2016/10/17/perfecdraw-v-modus-cigar-tool-shootout/

Waiting him to say "just the tip, just to see how it feels" - from Wedding Crashers.

• Like 2