PerfecDraw

I ordered a PerfecDraw on Saturday and upgraded shipping to USPS Priority.  The package arrived Monday afternoon. :thumbsup:

This evening I used the tool for the first time with a Vegas Robaina Clasico, which had a draw that was a bit too firm.  Not plugged by any stretch, just a little too firm.  I was concerned that the PerfecDraw might remove too much tobacco, but it's actually quite strategic and worked like a charm.  Add me to the list of satisfied customers.    

• Like 3

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

THANKS EVERYONE!!!!!  What a night that Cigar Trophy Awards Ceremony was!!  I have to say how incredibly impressed I was to see the cigar industry behind the scenes.  Though all these folks are techni

Hey Ryan, I absolutely understand, and really that was just a little "jab back" in forum fashion.  I am one of 12 founding members of the largest dental internet forum -- we have over a quarter o

Entertaining thread.  "Hate this guy.  Annoying.  Dr. Phil (hate), Mr. Rogers, Cheesy salesman."   You guys must be brilliant geniuses to see these things.  That makes me wonder why I am so frequ

7 hours ago, Optic101 said:

Mmmmh, 

Anyone can help here please.

Thanks a lot.

PerfectDraw.jpg_001.jpeg.2c64a415623ffd7b1e878f8baafe9036.jpeg

I have someone looking into this, but in the meantime, make sure you have clicked the country dropdown menu and selected the proper country - which I think for you would be Singapore.

WEBSITE ACCOUNT.JPG

On 4/4/2017 at 4:19 PM, Cigar Fan 29 said:

That's funny.  A cigar blogger (Cigar Reviews by the Katman) just reviewed the PerfecDraw and PerfecRepair.  On his very next cigar review, he needed to use the PerfecDraw.  At the bottom where people make comments and give replies, he and another guy said that the Rush video was almost a DEAL BREAKER!!  LOL!!  Obviously they're not Rush fans.  All I really know about Rush is that he's a constant cigar smoker and the draw of his cigars is his biggest frustration.

The other guy was me. LOL. And it would be an understatement to say I'm not a Rush fan, though my comment was tongue in cheek. I'll stop now since we're not supposed to talk politics here. Luckily, lots of other people seem to think this tool works really well too, so I bought one last night after smoking a 2011 Monte 4 that was delicious, but was overly firm. Will wait to get the PD before smoking another from the box,.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Cigar Fan 29 said:

I have someone looking into this, but in the meantime, make sure you have clicked the country dropdown menu and selected the proper country - which I think for you would be Singapore.

WEBSITE ACCOUNT.JPG

Thanks,

cant even go there as I can't open an account. 

Cheers

32 minutes ago, Optic101 said:

Good suggestion.

Thanks Harvey 

If that doesn't work, contact us again through the contact form on the website, and we'll get the info from you and try to create an account for you. That will help us figure out if there is glitch and where it is.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Cigar Fan 29 said:

If that doesn't work, contact us again through the contact form on the website, and we'll get the info from you and try to create an account for you. That will help us figure out if there is glitch and where it is.

Thanks

Just had this GREAT 2009 Cuban Romeo Y Julietta Petit Corona.  Fantastic smoke!  And yeah, it was tight and used the PerfecDraw.  Wanted to get every little bit, so also used the PerfecDraw as a nubber.  Delicious!

So those who got the PD - don't forget you use it as a nubber too.

XIMG_2823Aa.jpg

XIMG_2841-Aa.jpg

• Like 4

Was out of town last week when the Minister of Finance got the box of two I ordered along with the wrapper repair.  Tried the Perfect Draw tool this morning a Punch from 00. 7" cigar needed some breathing help and the tool work fantastic. Thanks for bringing to market a draw tool that REALLY works! 

• Like 2

Entertaining thread.  "Hate this guy.  Annoying.  Dr. Phil (hate), Mr. Rogers, Cheesy salesman."  

You guys must be brilliant geniuses to see these things.  That makes me wonder why I am so frequently invited to be the keynote speaker at so many dental conferences around the world.

Oh well, you take the good with the bad I guess.

I'm at least glad that you like my invention.  Thanks to those who didn't feel the need to "pile on".

Rod Kurthy

Rod, glad you can take a jab in these hard days when people get offended over the most asinine things.

I meant no disrespect, as you already know, and not gonna beat a dead horse.

I admit I found out about the PD through Katman, then went to your site, watched your videos along with the other video reviews on there, and I was SOLD, so I had to tell my brothers here, a couple of other forums, my personal friends, and the cigar shop I worked at......hell I deserve a discount for all the business I brought you

Anyway, I pulled the trigger on the PD and the PerfecRepair as well.....why not? I'll report back after I've used them, and thank you for making this product.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Got mine last Monday, already used it on an el Principe with a very tough draw, pretty kuch unsmokable. Took about four goes at increasing depths, the last all the way in from the cap. Turned out pretty well in the end, decent smoke. Great product, will definitely come in handy.

• Like 1

On 4/7/2017 at 6:18 PM, Cigar Fan 29 said:

Just had this GREAT 2009 Cuban Romeo Y Julietta Petit Corona.  Fantastic smoke!  And yeah, it was tight and used the PerfecDraw.  Wanted to get every little bit, so also used the PerfecDraw as a nubber.  Delicious!

So those who got the PD - don't forget you use it as a nubber too.

XIMG_2823Aa.jpg

XIMG_2841-Aa.jpg

I, too, enjoy smoking cigars while tripping LSD.

• Like 4

Received mine today, used it on a Tat HC5, worked wonderfully......thanks@Cigar Fan 29 (Rod)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

You got me.  I read this thread and ordered one too.  Will see how well it works.

Got me too. Ordered one just now. At first I was scoffing at spending $40 on one of these things. Then realized I've chucked over $40 of plugged cigars over the last year, including an Epi Especiale this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 2

Just ordered one too. Between ordering the PerfecDraw and taking advantage of the 15% sale, I'm already hemorrhaging money!! :lol:  I haven't even been on this site very long...this doesn't bode well for my financial future! :blink:

I've only had the PerfecDraw a couple of weeks, and I've already fixed 2 CoRos that were like sucking molasses through a crazy straw.  Almost paid for itself!  People on here aren't kidding, 2016 stock seems to be rolled oddly.

• Like 1