Quick report from Habanos Festival

Good to hear about your visit, ndy. . Agnes is in London for the week. Think I'll sell the house and bugger off to Havana!

• Like 1

Wow, extremely impressive.  Great write up!  Thank you for taking the time to do it.  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Ryan said:

Quick change then off to the cigar party at the Melia Cohiba. Nice event, good music/entertainment and a generous pour in the cubatas.

IMG_6675.thumb.JPG.8eac5d9c658a989d5b7a843c5f786737.JPG

I can't believe we were both at the event and missed each other. My dear friend is the woman that produced the event.  Next time we will share a rum for sure my friend. 

IMG_1385.JPG

IMG_1405.JPG

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bohn007 said:

I can't believe we were both at the event and missed each other. My dear friend is the woman that produced the event.  Next time we will share a rum for sure my friend. 

Was it Vivian?

Shame I missed you. Next time!

9 hours ago, Jfeath74 said:

Amazing, thank you for sharing! How was the Dumas? 

It was strong, young. To be honest, it was at the end of ten days of abuse, so I couldn't give it a fair review. I think they'll have potential though.

8 hours ago, Bartolomeo said:

Awesome write up Andy as always, finally nice to meet you back in November 

Was good to see you in November. Shame we didn't have more time.

It always the way, there are people I'd have liked to spend more time with. Yourself, Nino, plenty of others.

We'll do it again!

• Like 3

Excellent! Felt great to see so many places and faces I recognized. Nice job Andy and London crew! I miss Cuba already...

• Like 1

Great write up @Ryan sorry to miss the FOH event. Next time...

Pretty sure our paths crossed a few times. My group was at Don Cangrejo Saturday night for Habana primera. I was the drunk American that won the raffle and went up on stage to collect our Havana club 7 prize. 

Also so nice to island jim. Ran into him at Partagas factory LCDH.

Fantaxy is brand new. We went on Tuesday night for Alex Duvall. Got a table with HC Maestro for $80 cuc. Good venue. Pizza outside is decent. Long drive out to Miramar though. Great little neighborhood though. 

• Like 1