Cohiba Maduros

On 4/17/2017 at 7:49 AM, Onelove said:

To the op, I think what you experienced is the impact of dairy on your palate while smoking.

Interesting, care to elaborate?

On April 17, 2017 at 2:47 PM, Hurltim said:

I was just amazed at how the coffee/cream cut the chocolate down. Without coffee, I don't get those Cohiba flavors coming through.

Repeatable, or have you tried it only once so far?

Repeatable, or have you tried it only once so far?

I have had two so far. Both with coffee and the same results with both.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 17 April 2017 at 11:18 AM, Smoker said:

This is just what I was looking for...a comparison between the 3 Maduros.  I have some PSP Secretos from March 2014, and I find them extremely powerful - one of the strongest cigars I have smoked.  I do like powerful cigars, but I probably wouldn't want anything much stronger.  So, before shelling out for an expensive Magicos or Genios, I was hoping to get a comparison on strength.  However, I noticed that your experience was quite different to mine!  You found the Secretos to be Mild to Medium, but this was a review of aged Maduros, so maybe mine will eventually reach that point?

Can someone share a comparison of strength for these 3 cigars when young?

Well I just had my second Secretos (2016) and it just blew my head off with its body and strength. Mainly expresso flavour. This is in complete contrast to another one I had (bought as a single so unsure of date) that was mild and like having a chocolate ice cream ! Maybe age was a factor here, I don't know, but 2 very different cigars. 

• Like 2

I've tried less than a handful of Cohiba Maduro in different formats (I think Secretos and Magicos) but by far the standout was the Genios which I had in the past month on a quick trip back to the Uk with friends probably due to ageing.Enjoyable evening with Bollinger and Pol Roger

72cda450d01f38c030aadbc065b29f08.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3