Sickest (most extreme) place you've ever smoked your Cuban cigar

** And I didn't know if you mean't by "the sickest" whether it was in a place you'd wished you hadn't smoked it!  I only had one - just one - real negative incident with my cigar, and that was where I always smoke...only at home.  My mom had a guest there, and I - still young and frisky - decided it would make for a humorous laugh from this young lady visiting our home - to whip out my stogie and get ready to light it up. Well the visitor made some comment that was not complimentary at all...and I guess with her being young and possibly not trained to respect others' actions within their own domicile, and me being young and thinking it would go over reasonably okay (remember, this was in the late '70's when it wasn't so cool for a woman seegar smoker), let's just say it made for a somewhat strained politeness or manners afterward.  * OH, but the "sickest" place I'VE smoked - nowhere. I always smoke only at home.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TBird55 said:

Inside Jordan-Hare stadium after Auburn defeated Alabama, in the "kick-six" game. 87,000 people there, fans rushed onto field after game. Lit a Cohiba esplendidos on the field, priceless.

20131130_183000-1-1-1-1.jpg

SWEET!!!!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Stormin691 said:

Where was the most extreme surroundings you thought to yourself 'man I really need to enjoy a c.c. while taking this all in'?  

This was mine, after rebuilding World Trade Center 1 and setting her antenna I thought it was appropriate to celebrate our accomplishments with my partner and Cuban smokes high atop the greatest city in the world....

cuban1.jpg

That's incredible man, I'm envious. It'll be hard to top this one. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Stormin691 said:

lol.... But according to Syndergaard NY is a Mets city now..... Ya gotta believe....

He says that now. Let's see what he says when free agency comes calling! :lol:

5 hours ago, TBird55 said:

Inside Jordan-Hare stadium after Auburn defeated Alabama, in the "kick-six" game. 87,000 people there, fans rushed onto field after game. Lit a Cohiba esplendidos on the field, priceless.

20131130_183000-1-1-1-1.jpg

War Damn Eagle! I love it

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Stormin691 said:

Where was the most extreme surroundings you thought to yourself 'man I really need to enjoy a c.c. while taking this all in'?  

This was mine, after rebuilding World Trade Center 1 and setting her antenna I thought it was appropriate to celebrate our accomplishments with my partner and Cuban smokes high atop the greatest city in the world....

cuban1.jpg

Amazing! I'll bet you could have scored a few free Fuentes had that been an OpusX!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, stogieluver said:

Smoked one in The Grove right after we beat #1 ranked Ala f'n bama in Oxford (the first of two in a row).  A pretty big deal for a life long Ole Miss Rebel.

IMG_0572.thumb.JPG.44b72c1108e4419391a0431a870d525d.JPG

You just have to love college football, and anyone that beats bama...War Damn Eagle!!!

• Like 2