Sickest (most extreme) place you've ever smoked your Cuban cigar

1 minute ago, TBird55 said:

You just have to love college football, and anyone that beats bama...War Damn Eagle!!!

Got that right, T.  War Damn Eagle and Hotty Toddy!

I see you live right across the Bay.  We come over to Fairhope occasionally.  Would love to get together for a smoke with you sometime, maybe at the cigar shop there in Fairhope, or at the back patio at The Grand.

1 hour ago, Cmelle said:

Start of the year on my honeymoon at Hamilton Island. Went to the highest point overlooking the whitsundays. There was a nice little cocktail bar there. Got myself an espresso martini. Sat near the lookout. Breathtaking view. Had my legs dangling off the edge, sitting on the floor with my wife and my cocktail. Too early in the day to smoke anything stronger for me. I know most aren't fans but this Vegueros went down extremely well :2thumbs:  :love:

2017-02-06 20.34.53.jpg

Now THATS"S what I'm talking about!!!! Looks perfect!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, stogieluver said:

Got that right, T.  War Damn Eagle and Hotty Toddy!

I see you live right across the Bay.  We come over to Fairhope occasionally.  Would love to get together for a smoke with you sometime, maybe at the cigar shop there in Fairhope, or at the back patio at The Grand.

We will have to do this.  Will be out of town for a couple of weeks. Maybe when  we get back.

21 hours ago, Stormin691 said:

lol.... But according to Syndergaard NY is a Mets city now..... Ya gotta believe....

Only until The Beloveds rebuild...

3 hours ago, Stormin691 said:

Habana Mike nice one!

Bottom of the world baby!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, ggaspar said:

In the Moscow park last night. There were gangsters and corrupt policemen around. And many hungry bears and hedgehogs. I even took a photo on my iPhone.

ab1dea8488a0.jpg

This post just reminds me of a bit I watched recently. Thought it was appropriate. 

• Like 2