My Baby has arrived!

Chefalan86

Yes sir. Should i bring my own cigars, or will you have enough for the attendees??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I may have a few. Trades are welcome. Big Green Egg to BBQ too. Planning to start around Thanksgiving.

I may have a few. Trades are welcome. Big Green Egg to BBQ too. Planning to start around Thanksgiving.

Outstanding plan sir. Hoping to make the guest list. If not, I'll stand just outside your door and inhale.

Fantastic.  

BTW, I have observed significant variances between the top and bottom shelves in my Aristocrat MXT -- and yours is the even-taller plus model.  In particular, note the 6 degree humidity variance!  I've settled on this particular range for the moment, as 59% is about as low as I want to go.  The variance seems to improve when there's better airflow (which makes sense, but is a PITA as I'd like to avoid coolidors / or pressing wineadors back into service).  I'm sure you've already considered this, but I noticed you were stacking boxes on the bottom.  Makes sense to keep your longer-term aging targets down there, I imagine?

IMG_0522.thumb.PNG.74f2875f47becdfe48ecaf10a51e7b44.PNG

• Like 1