$800 USD /$ 1400 AUD Cigar voucher to spend? How would you drop it?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm sure there'd be some logistics to work out, but my first thought was to send a few 'smoking good now' samplers to Cigars for Warriors. 

As you can see El Prez, none of us would be put out at all by having to make such a decision, so feel free to implement the next phase of your inquiry

Seeing as I did win an FOH contest , I'd spend it on the same box as I did back then, Party 898. Then with the change, I'd pick up a box of Punch Punch and some 5 packs of HUHC.

I’d use it to move from spectator to participant in 24:24, and look for some quality Cohiba or Trinidad opportunities.

• Like 1

Assuming you had them in stock, I'd throw it all on an HQ/PSP 50 Cab of Punch Double Coronas.  It's pretty much the only box of cigars I want right now, but of course I don't have the coin for them right now.

If there was any left, I'd use them on Boli PC's or Juan Lopez PC's.

* Ramon Allones Phoenician RE's

* Bolivar RE's - any lonsdale or perfecto size

• Like 2

the Punch Punch 50 count cab is disco....

the HUPC is disco.

where did you see RASS on any list to be disco?

I was referring to Punch and HUPC as the two

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Guest Nekhyludov

I would buy ... more storage? I couldn't fit $800 worth of cigars into my humi without violating the laws of physics. If Prez ever started selling large cabinets, he'd be able to retire inside a year :P

21 minutes ago, Nekhyludov said:

I would buy ... more storage? I couldn't fit $800 worth of cigars into my humi without violating the laws of physics. If Prez ever started selling large cabinets, he'd be able to retire inside a year :P

I always seem to find more space!!  yes, that is a space bag... and it's holding steady around 67/68% once I cracked the seal a few inches....

IMG_1058.JPG

As you can see El Prez, none of us would be put out at all by having to make such a decision, so feel free to implement the next phase of your inquiry:D

• Like 4

Would probably have to be some Cohiba Lanceros and Esplendidos (have yet to try either).