$800 USD /$ 1400 AUD Cigar voucher to spend? How would you drop it?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm sure there'd be some logistics to work out, but my first thought was to send a few 'smoking good now' samplers to Cigars for Warriors. 

As you can see El Prez, none of us would be put out at all by having to make such a decision, so feel free to implement the next phase of your inquiry

Seeing as I did win an FOH contest , I'd spend it on the same box as I did back then, Party 898. Then with the change, I'd pick up a box of Punch Punch and some 5 packs of HUHC.

PSP Cab of Lusitanias and an FOH ashtray.  

I'd spend it all on hookers and blow . . . :P . . . and if that was out of stock I'd go with 2 boxes of something special, like the Capuleto's, even if it meant adding a few bucks to the ante.

• Like 2

For many years, since I love all 22 top brands, I just chase the best tobacco.....I'll even smoke donkey dicks and short fat sticks if the tobacco is yummy. I'd tell Rob to pick me out the richest, oilest cigars he has. Blind buying I'd be happy with 4 boxes of Monte #1.

I'd probably put it towards buying a box of MC 80th and pay the difference. Or a 50 Cab of RASS.

If I got a voucher of that value from a place other than FOH. I would probably buy 1 or 2 Behike 56 sticks because...thats how ridiculous the prices are getting now...

That was a joke haha

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

CoRo   HDM DC  Bolivar BF

Assuming lightning speed responding to 24/24?

another box of Cohiba Lanceros; then the remainder split between boxes of FdC Casanova and HdM Elegantes. They are all three smoking excellent. FdC with my coffee following breakfast, Elegantes mid afternoon with a glass of prosecco or sauternes, finishing out the night later with a Lancero. Perfect day!

I'd grab a box of Esplendidos. The balance would go towards a box of MC#1.

A highly unrealistic question for me -- I only ever won something once, and that was at a charity tombola and it turned out to be a bag of beauty products for ladies.  Cold cream and a full beard don't really work together...

That said...

For me, the social aspects of cigar smoking are important.  A good herf is a fine thing indeed.  Plus, when good fortune strikes, it is right to spread it around some.  So I think I would ask @Elpresidente to put together a good selection -- something small, some evergreens, some unusual sticks -- and I'd organise a blowout get-together. A proper event, with food and drink (BYO, of course -- I didn't win the lottery!) ...