$800 USD /$ 1400 AUD Cigar voucher to spend? How would you drop it?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm sure there'd be some logistics to work out, but my first thought was to send a few 'smoking good now' samplers to Cigars for Warriors. 

As you can see El Prez, none of us would be put out at all by having to make such a decision, so feel free to implement the next phase of your inquiry

Seeing as I did win an FOH contest , I'd spend it on the same box as I did back then, Party 898. Then with the change, I'd pick up a box of Punch Punch and some 5 packs of HUHC.

Hmmm...a couple of boxes of Boli Tubos (just had my first one),
50 cab of psp/hq Punch punch, 50 cab partagas shorts, 50 cab of punch DC or Hoyo DC, CoLa's maybe or any combination of the above.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I'd grab a couple of favorites: BBF, RASS, RyJ short Churchill, and kick in a bit of my own dough and grab 50 of party shorts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To get the most out of the purchase, it would be one box each of,PL Piccadores, BBF, HU Mag 46 and HDM Du Prince if still available.  This leaves out several of my other favorites, but all of these have been smoking well lately. 

I would spend the $800 on a Phychiatrist to find out why I keep buying cigars even though I have filled 2 cabinet humidors.

Then I'd take another $800 and buy a box of Connie A,s and a box of Lucy's, PSP's of course. 

• Like 1

VR  Don Alejandro & Cohiba robusto orrrr the "El prez must smoke selection of 3 packs" . After enjoying a previous selection and having lots of smokes I have not tried and in many cases am not aware of am always up for new experiences.

Box of Sir Winston or esplendido or Lusi, then after letting them settle in for a little over couple of months it would be straight on the herf table for the Perth lads... the Milky Bars are on me...  well technically they'd be on El Prez or the voucher source. Anything left would probably pick up some singles to try a few new sticks. Like 54 magnum.

• Like 1

Guest Robo

No. 1: BBF
No. 2: Mag. 46
No. 3: D4, baby!
No. 4: Monte Especial

Did I go over?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...