Sports Car Owners - Is that you?

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love all cars! here are a couple of my "Sport" cars 1966 Ferrari GTB, 1932 Auburn 8-100A Boattail, 1957 Mercedes 300sl, 1967 Healey 3000 BJ8, 1957 Corvette Fuelie,

Bought a few months ago.  Still in the break-in period! My first sports car since having kids.  Waited 1.5 decades for it.  It's soooo good!

'74 TR6

On 5/11/2017 at 0:28 AM, Lant63 said:

Beautiful, just beautiful. 2014 right?

I'm less than 365 days from mine. The new gt3 with the 6 speed manual is intriguing though. Optioned how I would want it, it's close to the price of a model year or two old turbo s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes its a 2014 I got in the end of 2015. I looked at the GT3, only problem I had was that it is very very stiff. I liked the Turbo better as an everyday driver personally. But you cannot go worth with either! Amazing cars. Trying to get on the list for the new GT2 RS, that looks insane!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, PigFish said:

... no one here appears to appreciate 'real' horsepower!

591752a72d0b2_PiggyandLaceyCart.thumb.jpg.3f8b5df5e65d9cd8e3f67544719d8480.jpg

-the Pig

IMG_5472.PNG

• Like 1

On 5/9/2017 at 11:54 PM, Versus1ss said:

93639e8907d96596fc304b615993c324.png05225fe524adc0190c6681ede28ee682.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice pic I have 2 AMGs myself

• Like 2

2015 AMG C63.  2015 AMG GL 63

2010 Porsche 911s cabrio

camera problems so no pics

• Like 1

I had the 67' Sunbeam Tiger red w/ white rag top.  289 Ford V8 4.7 L, headers, posi. traction,

4 speeed Hurst transmission.  Wall to wall engine toughest engine that I have had ever worked on.

Sorry I sold it because now it is such a real classic.  The best of Brit. frame / body and american iconic

Ford V8 engine.  Roots group lives on.......

1 hour ago, vintagerodshop said:

Would like to know more about the garage lifts.

No problem. This lift manufactured by this company: https://www.woehr.de/en/ . One car is parked in the underground and the second car stands above. In my case, I have to remove the upper one, when I want to drive the "underground car", because there is not enough height available (my bedroom is above the garage :)). But there are several systems and solutions available.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Cigarjerk said:

No problem. This lift manufactured by this company: https://www.woehr.de/en/ . One car is parked in the underground and the second car stands above. In my case, I have to remove the upper one, when I want to drive the "underground car", because there is not enough height available (my bedroom is above the garage :)). But there are several systems and solutions available.

One hopes that there is a safety device to prevent the lift going up when a car is on the top rack, else you will really have a racecar bed! :lol3:

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Fuzz said:

One hopes that there is a safety device to prevent the lift going up when a car is on the top rack, else you will really have a racecar bed! :lol3:

Hey, your comment brought me the idea to make a hole in the ceiling. Then I can leave the house by entering the car. But for this I have to relegate my wife, because I need her side of the bed for the car. ;) 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Cigarjerk said:

Hey, your comment brought me the idea to make a hole in the ceiling. Then I can leave the house by entering the car. But for this I have to relegate my wife, because I need her side of the bed for the car. ;) 

Something like this maybe?

• Like 1