Sports Car Owners - Is that you?

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love all cars! here are a couple of my "Sport" cars 1966 Ferrari GTB, 1932 Auburn 8-100A Boattail, 1957 Mercedes 300sl, 1967 Healey 3000 BJ8, 1957 Corvette Fuelie,

Bought a few months ago.  Still in the break-in period! My first sports car since having kids.  Waited 1.5 decades for it.  It's soooo good!

'74 TR6

• 7 months later...
On ‎07‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 8:52 PM, littleern said:

New to the forum. Some nice machinery on show. Here's a crappy photo of my GT4 on at the A169 on recent trip on the N York Moors. The hairpin just after this is epic.

image1.JPG

Love the GT4! Got really upset with Porsche here in the UK when they let me down and couldn't sell me one. I left Porsche altogether in the end and went Italian :)

I do however have my name down again for the new 718 GT4 which should be announced later this year but only if its naturally aspirated!  

• Like 2

That link goes to a page where it says "The page you are trying to access is not available for your account."

From my memory I recall someone asking about his car in a smoke of the day pic. I believe it was a Ferrari 458

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

51 minutes ago, El Presidente said:

I am impressed that you can afford both the Ashton Martin Rapide AND a family :D

Wife and dog...   Kids are an Aston killer...  at least in my pay grade.