Beirut Duty free ?

Might have to fly through there for work next week. Only going to be there 1 day  anything good besides the RE's  to pickup that I see on the website for the duty free? Anybody been thru there lately good stock ??

• Like 1

3 hours ago, luvdunhill said:

Maybe a box of des Dieux? I could definitely find a few things I would be interested in, if you are offering to proxy :)

ya, I could pick those up in Dubai  was looking to see if people had gone thru there and seen old stock or something special. Guess I'll find out if I go.:ok:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LordAnubis said:

Never seen des dieux in Dubai duty free.

Maybe I'm thinking of something else, but I thought I seen them in there a while ago. Meh I'm probably wrong. 

Ok, so I'll update this myself. Just left out the duty free. The selection is not what I suspected to be. It is a nice duty free, but Dubai has it beat as far as current stock. They do have a bunch of vintage that is priced like you were buying in the secondary market 1966 1100.00 and you get the idea. They do have some nice eye candy working there to help out also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should have got a few boxes of 1966!!

Um ya not at those prices. Maybe a trip to the mighty Andorra. Where prices stand still.49343097eba62217ee25e283cda44a78.jpgb8745cae9fed050ea233f8bf4b4b1385.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, havanaclub said:

Oh wow. Very nice.
Any decent prices? What did you get?

Prices were decent for current stock, I just picked up a few RE's everything else of want was well past what I was willing to pay.

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 2/22/2018 at 8:38 AM, Hoepssa said:

They dont have that much of aged stock listed on their website, you can browse what they have on web, but they will mail you and saying those are out of stock.

Current stock are plenty, and cheap.

pretty spot on, but I think their advertised prices are cheaper then what they are really selling for.  I just came from there again on Saturday. They are advertising all the new stuff on Facebook like it's in stock, but don't have any in stock. I did pick up a few RE boxes that I didn't before. Also got to spend some time in the vip lounge which is really nice, so not to bad of a trip...