best Robusto you have smoked this year?

8 hours ago, Winchester21 said:

I have been shit out of luck with CoRos lately Definitely the best if I could just get ly dirty hands on a decent box.  I sorely miss them. 

Recently there have been a ton of great robustos from other makers.  Bolivar Royal coronas and SLR regios top my list

i still have some PSP HDM epicure 2s from 2016 which were/are rock stars

Box codes

SLR Regio. ORG Sept 16

Bolivar Royal Corona ETP Sept 16

Glad to see Boli RC getting some love!  Thats my go to robusto at the moment.  JL No 2 would also be if I had more of them!

1 hour ago, busdriver said:

Glad to see Boli RC getting some love!  Thats my go to robusto at the moment.  JL No 2 would also be if I had more of them!

When they are on they equal anything except the Coro

• Like 1

My favorite with over two years of age are from the cab of 2008 Cohiba Robusto that I am enjoying. For something fresh, I really enjoy the Epicure #2. 

• Like 1

I have some MUO MAR 14 CoRos that would probably be my pick. Those are the "newest" box I have with the old bands I believe. Perfect Cohiba wrappers and killer cigars. 

Have a few newer boxes of CoRo that have all been great as well. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, El Hoze said:

I have some MUO MAR 14 CoRos that would probably be my pick. Those are the "newest" box I have with the old bands I believe. Perfect Cohiba wrappers and killer cigars. 

Have a few newer boxes of CoRo that have all been great as well. 

I have a cab of the same. They need a little more time. There very good but in a year or 2 they will open up. 

• Like 1

Not just the best robusto, but so far the best cigar I have smoked- LCDH H. Upmann Royal Robusto from 2012 box code.

Amazingly complex, starts nutty toasty, then gets all stone fruity, then gets full on full bodied at the end with quite a kick. Smooth all the way.

If this cigar ever comes up on 24:24 put me down for 2 boxes as I'm down to my last 6 cigars

Recent production: BTO OCT 12 Cohiba Robusto was as fantastic as it gets! It shouldnt be a stunner, but I was skeptical before I lit it. I'm not big on the box code thing, but this one made me more of a believer. Far superior than some that I've had recently.

Older / Vintage: Late 70's/early 80's RyJ Exhibicion #4. This is a hallmark of what a Robusto should be and grow into. As well-rounded as a vintage cigar should be. It had a decent amount of power to boot.

Honorable mention: Montecristo Millennium Robusto. Why didnt I stock up on these in 1999 when they were $400 a jar?

Cheers!
d01c660a61e60a4e679fc3e85f3f1285.jpg0ff9ea3da4d5786f0d102ca68857ac3b.jpgce3feb3b31c08324cce3f329e57f2d4e.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• Like 1