Video Review - Punch Punch 48 LCDH 2016

Ferrero

Great review, glad I managed to pick up a box a few weeks ago to lay down for a while. Has there been a review of recent Punch Punch?

I have smoked a couple of these.  The first the construction was slightly off, affecting the burn.  The second had some of the best construction I have ever seen on a cuban. The burn was much more even that reflected in the taste.  I got a lot of sweet wood, and nuttiness.  There was a richness, umami almost, that I associated with aged punch and I was surprised to see it in a punch this young.  My first was a 85 because of the burn issue.  91-92 on the second with potential for greatness.  

• Like 1

On 6/2/2017 at 2:37 AM, David88 said:

Great review, glad I managed to pick up a box a few weeks ago to lay down for a while. Has there been a review of recent Punch Punch?

I think there was a Punch-Punch review done around 2014 (BAM 13 code I believe) but the recording was lost while being transported by an intern or something along those lines.

4 hours ago, havanaclub said:

Ken, have you smoked the wind tunnel Punch 48 that was left behind? How did it turn out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes. not bad. have done a review for the cigar/drinks thingee. not sure if it is up. greg will know.