Obama Policy Null and Void

Orion21

from all the Articles written sounds like nothing is definite yet until it's all finalized in the next coming months if not sooner. Besides the Travel which Trump pointed out right away.

Couldn't have put it better myself. :lol:

I don't even understand what that gesture in the video is supposed to mean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

what a stupid video guy looks like a dork!

the office is the one show i can think of where our american friends took a show from offshore and did a version that did the original justice. two different shows - the UK one is the most cringe-worthy thing i have ever seen - but i love them both.

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Nothing about any changes to the current policy allowing CC’s to be brought back to the US. No news is good news.

• Like 1

On 7/7/2017 at 2:02 PM, luv2fly said:

I agree, for now.  It may not have been addressed yet but the Spidey Sense tells me not to hold out hope.  Until the regs are published it is a guessing game.:tantrum:

Came through Houston recently and the custom's agent I dealt with had an issue with the cuban cigars I brought back due to the Trump announcement....luckily, the supervisor waived me through as no new amendments/regs have been published yet....business as usual for now...

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

I've traveled twice since the "changes" were announced. I came back in through Houston in November and Fort Lauderdale last weekend. Houston was similar to transferring on a domestic flight and they didn't pay much more attention in Fort Laurderdale. I told them I had cigars and this most recent trip I had a duty free bag with a couple bottles of Rum.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Corylax18 said:

I've traveled twice since the "changes" were announced. I came back in through Houston in November and Fort Lauderdale last weekend. Houston was similar to transferring on a domestic flight and they didn't pay much more attention in Fort Laurderdale. I told them I had cigars and this most recent trip I had a duty free bag with a couple bottles of Rum.

I traveled back from Havana through Atalanta.. Smoothest immigration ever.. Booked my flight to Havana a month ago. Smoothest international flight ever. Nothing has changed, only fear. Just enough to keep M'urican's away... I'm NOT a conspiracy theorist but find it very interesting the timing between Trumps OFAC rule change "show" and the "sonic attacks." Very interesting indeed..

• Like 1