Sublime Selfie Weekend Competition.....

I want to express my sincere gratitude to all of you who voted, not just for myself, but in general. I must share with you my dilemma, knowing Mus as I do (alas, not as intimately as his fellow Western Australians) I wouldn't have minded the least if he had won (he came a close second) because he's a selfless and passionate 'friend of habanos' who is much-admired by many. The same applies to you Buzzard and others who posted selfies here.

I also loved the humorous 'doppelganger' posts here with Irratebass and madandana. El Presidente, how about that for a fun competition idea? Post your doppelganger! :lol:

• Like 4

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's great to see this thread with so many great selfies...(I)love it! @Joker I like what you're thinking mate, I had the same idea on Friday afternoon. After a long week at work, I tried to get home

The "it's still Ramadan so here's a selfie of me with my humidor after doing some more clearing out with a 6 cube skip bin" Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoying another sublime drive theough Sedona.   Juan Lopez selection number one   

14 minutes ago, westg said:

I am happy you beat Mus....just as you did....Jeremy should have won..as he is much better looking and a far better bloke than you two.

Well...that's true! :clap::lol3:

Mus's photo not that bad it's amazing what you can do with a Macro lense ?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, JohnS said:

I want to express my sincere gratitude to all of you who voted, not just for myself, but in general. I must share with you my dilemma, knowing Mus as I do (alas, not as intimately as his fellow Western Australians) I wouldn't have minded the least if he had won (he came a close second) because he's a selfless and passionate 'friend of habanos' who is much-admired by many. The same applies to you Buzzard and others who posted selfies here.

I also loved the humorous 'doppelganger' posts here with Irratebass and madandana. El Presidente, how about that for a fun competition idea? Post your doppelganger! :lol:

Well said and well played John.

Ya prick!

• Like 1

Wait just one moment Mr. Charcoal. As Keith kindly mentioned I appear to be the older statesman here soooooo

I had the look first.

Dad???????

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like 3

On 6/24/2017 at 1:38 PM, BellevilleMXZ said:

My 50th Birthday, a pic with the epic cake the wife had made, and some other cigar related stuff I got. Can't wait to cut into it tonight!

20170624_132740.jpg

Happy 50th, a milestone to be sure!

• Like 2