Happy Birthday Merica Weekend. What are you smoking?

Big weekend for the U.S. Blokes!

What are you going to spark up? 

I am going to dig around the Humi for something big and tasty, maybe a R&J Churchill or a Part Luisi.

Cheers!

• Like 1

Incoming threadjack...

I don't concern myself with Merica's birthday as July 1 is Canada's Birthday and this year she turns 150!!  So far I've picked out a 2011 BHK56 amongst others and will pair with some fine Canadian whiskey.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled thread... :D

• Like 4

Guest Nekhyludov

I intend to celebrate the independence of my nation by blowing up a small part of it.

Can't forget the disposable enemas.

21 minutes ago, backbone said:

What are you going to spark up?

Pretty hot and humid right now and for the next few days, so I'm not sure if I'll ignite or not, but......

I'll sit up by the monument on Thomas Park in South Boston and contemplate how we shed the shackles of the crown. I will lament, but have hope for, our fellows here who still buckle under the weight of the same.

Cheers!

• Like 3

FOH blind tasting cigar number 4 for starters then absolutely a double corona, happy 4th!

5 hours ago, bundwallah said:

Incoming threadjack...

I don't concern myself with Merica's birthday as July 1 is Canada's Birthday and this year she turns 150!!  So far I've picked out a 2011 BHK56 amongst others and will pair with some fine Canadian whiskey.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled thread... :D

Crown Royal? Canadian Club? Do you put an E in whisky? Here in US, yes. Across the pond, no

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, NYgarman said:

Crown Royal? Canadian Club? Do you put an E in whisky? Here in US, yes. Across the pond, no

Pedant warning!  Depends where you aim across the pond.  If you hit Scotland - whisky.  Ireland - whiskey.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NYgarman said:

Crown Royal. And up here it's pronounced "whisk-eh"  ;)

• Like 2

Currently enjoying perhaps the best stick I have ever smoked; 2005 RyJ Churchill.  The years have rounded it to pure bliss.  Merica! 

• Like 3

June 30 was my birthday so I light this puppy up.  Cant afford to repeat for the 4th.  Perhaps a ConnieA or Lusitania or Monte2 -- depends on how the mood strikes me.

BTW, thats an old style Tommy Bahama ashtray.

IMG_7924.jpg

• Like 4

In what one may see as a paradox, I may go Sir Winston; the last great Anglo who was proud of it (and half-American).  And with the Founders, I will toast the liberties of Englishmen! 

• Like 4

On 7/4/2017 at 1:45 AM, Wertman said:

How was that old LE?  Do share

I enjoyed it!  I'm not particularly good at discerning flavors, but think I tasted baking spice and maybe even some cinnamon.  Reminded me a bit of some PSD4's I've smoked.