I knew that guy!!!

On 09/07/2017 at 8:19 PM, Fuzz said:

We had a girl like that in our high school. She was 2 years below my grade. Went by the name Selena Silver. Another girl (Anna Choy) in the same year went on to be an actress.

One of my classmates had a role in the movie, "Hammers Over The Anvil". Gave him a bit of stick back then, due to the "self-discovery" scene he was in.

When my old man came to Australia in the 60s, he went to school with Kamahl.

Kamahl. He used to live up the road from me. I delivered him milk when I was a teenager! Back when home delivered milk was a think.

My high school had a good number of Pro-Athletes attending during my years there, Miami Dolphins QB Matt Moore, Ravens QB Kyle Boller, Chicago White Sox Pitcher James Shields,  Cleveland Indian Trevor Bauer to name the notable ones.  

I went high school with Deshaun Watson. His older brother graduated with me. Luckily Deshaun turned out to be a much better person than his brother.. Also we played Cam Newtons team and beat them in the state semi finals. 

I went to University and partied on many occasions with Luke Walton(LA Lakers coach), Richard Jefferson, Channing Frye, Andre Igudola,Gilbert Arenas and the former NFL player Lance Briggs. Also my next door neighbor growing up is now apparently dating Paris Jackson, Michael;s daughter...