How many cigars per day?

Maybe this has been asked before, but I couldn't find it.

How many cigars per day do you guys smoke, and do you smoke year round? Curious because my doctor has told me to cut back drastically making me more selective on the sticks I choose to smoke. It actually makes me appreciate each cigar more than I did before which is a good thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

just one a day:      

This describes my routine to a tee as well. With this weekend’s stopwatch challenge, it was fun telling her I had to smoke one “for science, honey”.

Depends on if I am cooking; whole hog probably 4 or 5, Boston Butts 2-3. Just depends....normal week 3-4.  

2 to 3 per week.

I want to smoke more,   but try to limit to 2 to 3 per week.   Like whiskey,   I WANT to have several pours every night,   but I know that is as slippery slope to start down.

• Like 3

Just realized that I didn't answer my own question.

Used to be 3-4 per day. Now I'm at 5-6 a week. During the winter this becomes zero since I'm not allowed to smoke in the house and smoking in the snow is just not pleasant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1-2 per day....And you poor "winter" guys! I remember the cold Chicago days. :(

I try to smoke about twice a week and depending on how much time i have dedicated, I may smoke anywhere from 1-3 sticks (or one bowl of pipe tobacco).

On Average, I'm at about 1-2 cigars every week and a bowl of pipe tobacco at about the same average.

And this is my biggest factor for my lack of smoking, there are advantages and disadvantages to having a wife in the medical field; instead of a day or two, it's more like a week or two for me, haha!

10 minutes ago, rxavier1979 said:

... I'll usually skip a day or two to appease my wife. 

• Like 1

I average usually 7-10 a week. Usually there are a couple/few days where I will not smoke during the week as I travel alot for work, and then I will smoke several in a day when home. Other weeks I'll be closer to 10 if traveling somewhere I can smoke easily. 

• Like 1

1-2 a week if I'm lucky but that's due more to raising a toddler and the hot summers in Phoenix.  I'd love to do more. There are times where it will be 30 plus days between cigars.  Things are looking up this week as I'm already at 2.

• Like 1

Too many. Average 3 per day  Lots of Cohibas   I usually try to smoke 1 big stick- robusto or a pymarid. Then follow up with a couple of siglo 1s or 2s. Have had better luck limiting the alcohol. Down to one or two drinks a day skipping 3-4 days a week with zero.  I find that burbon is easier to enjoy in moderate amounts than the other spirits. 

Now, How many of us lie to the doctor about our cigar consumption????

????????? Not me of course

• Like 1