Now we know what those pot humidors were for!... Meet the $420 Cannabis Cigar

Marijuana for the 1%: Meet the $420 Cannabis Cigar

Do you have too much money and not enough cannabis cachet? There's a product for you.

There's money to be made in marijuana, and one way of doing it is establishing a high-end niche. That's what Seattle-based Leira Cannagarsis hoping to do with their pot cigars, lovingly crafted, lavishly marketed, and not cheap.

http://www.alternet.org/drugs/marijuana-1-meet-420-cannabis-cigar

Guest Nekhyludov
12 minutes ago, MahDooRow said:

What a scam.  This $420 cannabis cigar is definitely for people with lots of money and absolutely zero sense. :thumbsdwn:  

Well, the pot smokers I know meet one of those two criteria :lol:

?? Do you inhale these - or just puff on them?

I actually think this is pretty savvy marketing. It seems the young Californian millenials would eat weed Cherrios if they could. I don't know how these 17yr old 6 stone girls manage to chuff their way through pounds and pounds worth of weapons grade skunk. The thought of it sends shivers down my spine

1 hour ago, El Presidente said:

I think it is a positive that they have only gone with one band ;)

only one band.JPG

They're actually quite beautiful, but Jesus, I fear for anyone dabbling with these. At least someone is producing skinnies!

• Like 2

Great comment in the article from a reader:

"I'm always a fan of people who find new ways to fleece the rich with an 'emperor's new clothes' scheme. There are so many right now. I'm gonna market cannabis/cucumber water colonics."

:lol:

CB

• Like 1

Great idea...

Next time I light up walking down the street in one of these "Villages of Idiots" and someone says 'no smoking here' I will just say it is a pot cigar! Great for concerts too!

-the Pig

• Like 2

I would like to see a how it's made video on these... I could see it taking hours, or even days to get all of those little leaves to line up and roll nicely.

I'm so confused . . . I can't smoke a cigar anywhere, but I can smoke a joint everywhere . . . what the heck do I do with these?? :P