let me pose a question as it was posed to me.

How much trouble can you really get into.   

96 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So an old high school sweetheart out of the blue sends you a friend request and shoots you a message that it would be great to catch up.  She has some old harmless school photos she would like to give you.

You are married

Do you:

1. Ignore 

2. Ban

3. Respond but not catch up. 

4. Respond and catch up. 

:D

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why don't you lead for example and let us all know what would you do Rob 

Say yes and take the wife along. If she's a stunner, you can say, "I could've been married to her... but i waited for you.". If she's bat shit crazy, then you can say, "Thank God I waited for you

Isn't it amazing....he puts this post up then flies out the door saying he has to go and do a review with Ken...can't keep him waiting  Might be his way to say "Honey I am just going to ignore her

If she's totally hot I'd ask her the chances of really catching up horizontally

However I'd actually say catching up isn't something I'd be interested in, and let it at that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 1

So an old high school sweetheart out of the blue sends you a friend request and shoots you a message that it would be great to catch up.  She has some old harmless school photos she would like to give you.

You are married

Do you:

1. Ignore 

2. Ban

3. Respond but not catch up. 

4. Respond and catch up. 

The real question, does Diana know?? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'm the 21st vote, and the first to vote Ban?!?!

For real?  

Been with my wife for 26 years, and I'm 42...didn't get this far by letting crazy into the pen. :)

18 minutes ago, Fuzz said:

Say yes and take the wife along.

If she's a stunner, you can say, "I could've been married to her... but i waited for you.". If she's bat shit crazy, then you can say, "Thank God I waited for you! You saved me in more ways than you know."

Always the voice of reason. And cunning....

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, WarriorPrincess said:

Chris don't you have work to do ??????

:nyah:

Lunch break! :hungry:

4 minutes ago, Habana Mike said:

Always the voice of reason. And cunning....

I'll take any advantage I can get. Gotta work the situation to your favour. B)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Weaponiz'd1 said:

I voted ban also, well before you. Some voodoo going on up in hur.

No worries.  Just glad I ain't alone.

Prez,

Mr. President I did not have relations with that woman.  

Ok on a serious note maybe the wife and possibly your school friends husband or significant other would all get together for drinks.  I had a great time in high school and do miss some friends I would have no problem meeting up but only if the wife was there or at least offered to be there.

The question is: Why after all this time SHE wants to catch up and give you photos from the goodness of her heart...? ;) Do you really NEED those pictures?

I'd kindly reply and say "Hi/thanks" but not catch up. Out of respect for my partner/wife 

• Like 1

Since Di has already seen this, you know she has already implied she will skin you alive with any response other than no. But you knew that already.

I agree with Fuzz, bring the partner along and work it to your advantage. However, there is a small risk that they will hit it off and then you are seriously in the pooch.

Sometimes, there needs to be trust, so start building that up by bringing the partner along to show nothing is going on.

1 minute ago, MIKA27 said:

The question is: Why after all this time SHE wants to catch up and give you photos from the goodness of her heart...? ;) Do you really NEED those pictures?

I'd kindly reply and say "Hi/thanks" but not catch up. Out of respect for my partner/wife 

Depends on the photo...

• Like 1