let me pose a question as it was posed to me.

How much trouble can you really get into.   

96 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, WarriorPrincess said:

Isn't it amazing....he puts this post up then flies out the door saying he has to go and do a review with Ken...can't keep him waiting :sneaky:

Might be his way to say "Honey I am just going to ignore her message" :lol3:

He knew what the Italian Mafia Ladies response was going to be....

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why don't you lead for example and let us all know what would you do Rob 

Say yes and take the wife along. If she's a stunner, you can say, "I could've been married to her... but i waited for you.". If she's bat shit crazy, then you can say, "Thank God I waited for you

Isn't it amazing....he puts this post up then flies out the door saying he has to go and do a review with Ken...can't keep him waiting  Might be his way to say "Honey I am just going to ignore her

Always adopt this 2-step process:

1. Imagine if it was your wife's ex-boyfriend who's getting in touch with her - how would you like her to respond?  The answer should be self-evident.

2. After you ignore the request, casually mention it to your wife with a mixture of wistfulness and manful resolution.  Dine out on her grateful reaction.  (You may have blown this bit).

31 minutes ago, jay8354 said:

Since Di has already seen this, you know she has already implied she will skin you alive with any response other than no. But you knew that already.

I agree with Fuzz, bring the partner along and work it to your advantage. However, there is a small risk that they will hit it off and then you are seriously in the pooch.

No, that means potentially sexy times are in the future... :lookaround:

• Like 1

glad we did not discuss that this arvo. nothing stranger than true life.

i have opted for D. then again, i am not married (perhaps better if i do not mention whether she is). jury out but i do not see it as a massively positive life choice for either of us.

there are no photos, however.

2 hours ago, WarriorPrincess said:

Isn't it amazing....he puts this post up then flies out the door saying he has to go and do a review with Ken...can't keep him waiting :sneaky:

Might be his way to say "Honey I am just going to ignore her message" :lol3:

i wondered who he kept ringing.

joking, D.

ps - i tried to give him some sauv blanc for you but he said that as he is away next week, he needs you to be working hard all week.

4 hours ago, jay8354 said:

Since Di has already seen this, you know she has already implied she will skin you alive with any response other than no. But you knew that already.

It was to be completely hypothetical. :lookaround:

Then she beat it out of me :forkyou:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Bill Hayes said:

Just reply by saying, 'I'll run it past my wife open internet forum and poll first and let you know'

And don't forget to send her the link  :lol3:.

• Like 2

Had an old school friend hit on me at a party Czech tall blonde well endowed very attractive  sat down told me she loves me and said is there any chance of us sneaking off and getting something happening. I replied how long I have been married and what vows I took so I cannot do anything with anyone except my wife. Wife was sitting on the other side of me and said to me that was a bit rough asking that while she was there

I tell you right now that what she has to offer is cheap compared to what my wife and I have built and continue to build.

My marriage has it's ups and downs, but the whole idea that there's something better out there is built on a foundation of fantasy play sand (I've seen it happen before) and it will crumble in short time or shortly before everything is supposed to come to fruition.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Weaponiz'd1 said:

Buckets of crazy, pres. Wimmins is buckets of crazy. Keep that in mind while proceeding with caution.

Tell the lil lady about it first and then remember, buckets of crazy.

I gotta agree with this.  Even the ones we love are quite complicated, to say the least. 

• Like 2

Been married 28 years to the same woman, and STILL madly in love, my advice....... RUN AWAY!!!!!! cuz if you have to take a poll in the thread, you already know the answer :blush::flower:

Don't spoil the fantasy with the reality. Fantasy is always better.  An old flame dropped by my gallery a few times. I told my wife who she was right away. 

Had this happen to me with a little twist.  Ran into an old girlfriend in a parking lot about a year ago.  She is also married and was pregers at the time.  She asked how I was and told her well, married and very happy.  She said good.  Then she asked if we could meet for a drink and catch up.  I told her I do not drink anymore and I would ask my wife if we could have her and her husband over to "catch up". (Not gonna happen) Would like to meet the guy that puts up with her:P.

She said to me that was not the kind of "catch up" she was talking about. (Insert imagination here).  

I excused myself and went home.  I told my wife about it and she said "Invite them over, and I will provide the ambulance, free of charge".

I really love my wife. She is the best person I know.  She speaks her mind and there are no misunderstandings as to her meaning.:ph34r:

• Like 1

1. Tell my girlfriend.
2. Tell ex I'd love to BUT between the family and work I'm just crazy busy. Ask how's she's been
3. Ask her to scan and send the pics via email.
4. Let my girlfriend read it and leave it all where it is.

Considering I used to apparently have a thing for high maintenance/crazy women there are few of my exes I want to see again. Exes are exes for a reason. And if it was high school I have even less interest in reliving any part of those years. Not bad years, but they were over 20 years ago, who cares any about it any more?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk