let me pose a question as it was posed to me.

How much trouble can you really get into.   

96 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1. Tell my girlfriend.
2. Tell ex I'd love to BUT between the family and work I'm just crazy busy. Ask how's she's been
3. Ask her to scan and send the pics via email.
4. Let my girlfriend read it and leave it all where it is.

Considering I used to apparently have a thing for high maintenance/crazy women there are few of my exes I want to see again. Exes are exes for a reason. And if it was high school I have even less interest in reliving any part of those years. Not bad years, but they were over 20 years ago, who cares any about it any more?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why don't you lead for example and let us all know what would you do Rob 

Say yes and take the wife along. If she's a stunner, you can say, "I could've been married to her... but i waited for you.". If she's bat shit crazy, then you can say, "Thank God I waited for you

Isn't it amazing....he puts this post up then flies out the door saying he has to go and do a review with Ken...can't keep him waiting  Might be his way to say "Honey I am just going to ignore her

23 hours ago, El Presidente said:

So an old high school sweetheart out of the blue sends you a friend request and shoots you a message that it would be great to catch up.

Send Smithy

For this and most other situations, I employ the golden rule.

If wifey met up with her ex from way back when, I certainly wouldn't have a problem with it (if she wanted to go). As long as everyone is open and honest, where's the harm in it?

Ignore. And remember, she's aged 30 years since you last saw her. 'Nuff said...

Ignore. And remember, she's aged 30 years since you last saw her. 'Nuff said...

There's some wisdom in this. We've all aged. I kinda like the memories I have of girlfriends back when were 18 to our early 20s.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

On July 24, 2017 at 9:15 PM, WarriorPrincess said:

Isn't it amazing....he puts this post up then flies out the door saying he has to go and do a review with Ken...can't keep him waiting :sneaky:

Might be his way to say "Honey I am just going to ignore her message" :lol3:

Speaking of reviews.  We are missing them looking for the RF88 and some others hoping we can have some reviews soon.