bundwallah

Review: La Flor de Cano Casanova 2016 Italia RE

Guest photorob

Really great review Frank.

Unfortunately, you know I agree with your sentiment.

This screencap I took from your review pretty much covers how mine smoked as well...

Screen Shot 2017-08-06 at 9.28.36 PM.png

Very good review, even though I thoroughly disagree! I have found these extremely approachable when young, and apart from some underfilling in a few boxes, I've found them to be very smooth and flavourful, despite being medium to full bodied (closer to full, really).

Great review, I like the format. I've been interested in these because I think that the LFdC Canadian Siboneys have become a real solid smoke over the past year. For now, I might spend the little I have elsewhere though.

Thanks bundwallah!

On 8/7/2017 at 7:08 AM, TheMonk said:

Very good review, even though I thoroughly disagree! I have found these extremely approachable when young, and apart from some underfilling in a few boxes, I've found them to be very smooth and flavourful, despite being medium to full bodied (closer to full, really).

Hmmm. Care to share box code and box # out of 6000?  

Told you I was looking forward to reading this review. Thank you my friend. A pleasure as always!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Hello Frank @bundwallah ! Just acquired two boxes of these. Thank you for this wonderful review. We will put them away for a couple of years and try a pair then.

Cheers!

@canadianbeaver

• Thanks 1

Great review. I'll be in Rome in about 2 weeks from now. I was thinking of picking up a box of these at the LCDH. If they have them in stock I'll give it a whirl.

On 8/8/2017 at 5:30 PM, bundwallah said:

Hmmm. Care to share box code and box # out of 6000?  

I completely missed this one, sorry! Boxcode was OPG DIC 15.

I smoked one a couple months ago, and they're definitely not at their best right now... hopefully they will be back to their initial glory soon enough.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TheMonk said:

I completely missed this one, sorry! Boxcode was OPG DIC 15.

I smoked one a couple months ago, and they're definitely not at their best right now... hopefully they will be back to their initial glory soon enough.

Wow.  A full year older than mine.   A lot can change over a year.  In either direction.  :P