Cohiba Talismán Editión Limitada 2017

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

At the end of the day I think we should all stop judging people on whether they buy this cigar or not. Personally I would pay $300 to go to the event because I've never been to a cigar related event a

Because when I smoke cigars that arent available yet I am better than you! More likes, more views. If they are expensive even better!!!

Those wrappers look like they've passed through the tar pits in the Rocky Patel factory.  

I’ve heard that H&F put on a good night for these cigar launches. If I lived in London and had the money spare then I would happily go along! I won’t (or at least highly doubt) I will be buying any talismans but I am certain they will be a very big seller everywhere 

• 2 weeks later...
So looking at upcoming pricing it's going to be about 700-800 for a box of 10. Seems a bit to much for me.  Who plans on buying them?

You're looking at the secondary market pricing and BTW, according the H&F anything available now is fake.

German price was 47 euro/stick.

9 hours ago, Lotusguy said:

From the Intertabac show. This is official German pricing.

That's around $55USD/stick  So $550'ish for a box.  That is not cheap.  But being Cohiba, it will have its' fans and sell out in due time.  I'm going to pass on them. At that price range I'd rather buy a box of Esplendidos or a 50 cab of Lusi's or Punch DC.

Even at this pre-order discount it is $76 USD per stick assuming you buy the box, $87 for a single.

424806f13a9fa0c369420324098fe2b0.jpg

I don't mind buying expensive cigars or other high end products but when it starts feeling like they are insulting your intelligence, I'll spend my money elsewhere. These are more than double the price of the Cohiba Robusto Supremos from only two years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, LLC said:

I don't mind buying expensive cigars or other high end products but when it starts feeling like they are insulting your intelligence, I'll spend my money elsewhere. These are more than double the price of the Cohiba Robusto Supremos from only two years ago.

UK pricing.

Absolutely, madness. Makes an Espy appear cheap. But that's actually what was to be expected and even postulated by some members here. When you see some flipperoodas offer - and what's even more startling people actually buy up - 1966es for $1000 and beyond after only a few years following release - in the position of Cubatabaco/HSA, honestly, what would you do? You'd want to skim a bit of that cream for yourself, instead of letting flippers get the highest margin for nothing. Still, based on the 1966 (similar vitola volume), that's about a 5% annual appreciation in price, so that has to be kept in perspective. But I truly hope there will follow a price consolidation somehow, sometime....

It is 'us' - the market - being crazy, not so much the Cubans.

1966 were $241 and Robusto Supremos LE $277 on release in Cuba so I am guessing these will be $300ish in Cuba on release, think they are going to be 450-470€ at Euro vendors and obviously see the U.K. Prices above

look at what the 1966 and RS go for these days...bottom line is Cohiba LE cigars are a better investment than most stocks ?

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...