The NEW environmental crisis!

*Although I genuinely stay opinionless to others out in the world on this subject...I do think the environment has suffered damage due to man-made modern technologies and aerosols that have eaten the ozone layer out in the atmosphere and hemisphere.  Our animals and cattle have been sh*tting and pooping for ever since millennium without any real or noticeable damage effects (except to our olfactory senses!) 

4 minutes ago, mkz said:

Recently in one of Swedens largest newspapers there was some similar shite peddling "Getting kids affects the environment more negative than driving a car". :mad: :mad: :mad:

To be fair, their argument does have a certain logic to it: if you have kids, both you and your kids could be driving cars.  :P

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Doctorossi said:

To be fair, their argument does have a certain logic to it: if you have kids, both you and your kids could be driving cars.  :P

Hahahaha. I just woke up, thank you for starting my day with a laugh

3 hours ago, PigFish said:

This was just too damn juicy to pass up!

http://www.newser.com/story/246675/our-beloved-pets-are-doing-serious-environmental-harm.html?utm_source=part&utm_medium=iHeartRadio&utm_campaign=rss_main

More compelling data from the flat-earth movement. Want to save the planet, get rid of Fido in favor of a hamster!!! -LOL

-Piggy

I am looking forward to see what Klimate Ken has to say about this? :ph34r:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bahnofstrasse said:

I am looking forward to see what Klimate Ken has to say about this? :ph34r:

Klimate Ken and his Arch antagonist are both taking an enforced months holiday in the sin bin.  Please don't join them. ;)

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, El Presidente said:

Klimate Ken and his Arch antagonist are both taking an enforced months holiday in the sin bin.  Please don't join them. ;)

... you mean I am not his arch antagonist??? -LOL

-R

Just now, PigFish said:

... you mean I am not his arch antagonist??? -LOL

-R

Ray, you have a finely tuned antennae as to when to pull back. 

Apparently ken lost his antennae in a childhood accident. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, El Presidente said:

I know you appreciate a little levity there Prez! Ray teed it up for me and I could not resist? :D