Diplomaticos Exclusivo Países Bajos....

PigFish

So this one is from a few days ago. You may need a hit of nicotine to keep you awake through it... or perhaps a little 'crank' in yo' coffee!

Diplomaticos Exclusivo Países Bajos.... Jesus, I challenge you to say that five times fast! I cannot even pronounce it... Well, you will see in the video!

Thanks again Chris @ChanceSchmerr for this rare opportunity for me to smoke a Macanudo, ahhh... I mean this fine exclusive cigar!

Love ya' man!!!

-the Pig

(take your alarm clock)

• Like 3

LOL thanks @PigFish - I can't see Youtube videos at work but I will watch at home. 

Sounds like you thoroughly enjoyed it!  Macanudos are excellent cigars, Archie Bunker said so! I remember watching an episode where he opens up a package and whistles with anticipation...."Edith, deese is fine cigars. Deese are Ma-ca-nu-do"

:blush:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, encephalization said:

This should be a weekly, or at least monthly, show. I'm enjoying your video a great bit more than you enjoyed the cigar. Thanks to both of you!

Thanks mate! I am trying to do a video review once a week so that means that I actually get one done about once a month. Not that my opinion about a cigar is any more important than the next guys!!! They are a lot of fun for me actually, but they take a little time to edit and complete.

If cigars are a luxury item for the aristocrat, I am certainly the 'plume' (mold) around the periphera...!

-the Pig

GAHHHHHH!!! this was actually a cigar that had built up a hype wave to the degree, I was considering getting some. I've been smoking through a box of Dip 3's that I'm absolutely smitten with. I think I may have been letting letting this lure me into the realm of RE.  

Sorry it didn't float you're boat Ray, but twas a very useful review for me, and my pocket. 

1 hour ago, 99call said:

GAHHHHHH!!! this was actually a cigar that had built up a hype wave to the degree, I was considering getting some. I've been smoking through a box of Dip 3's that I'm absolutely smitten with. I think I may have been letting letting this lure me into the realm of RE.  

Sorry it didn't float you're boat Ray, but twas a very useful review for me, and my pocket. 

Well, we do agree on Diplomaticos... common ground baby...! -LOL

Look, I love the whole straight sided Diplo line, while preferring the Monte in the Laguitos sizes. The point is, unless I just got a dud, like I always seem to get when smoking two-banded behemoths, these are not Diplomaticos cigars!!! If our similarities in tastes mean anything here, I would certainly try to sample before buying a box if I were you. I would not buy these, and thankfully I have some thoughtful friends that keep me firmly planted in the EL/RE 'hate' group!

A D-1 or 3, 4 or 5 will kick the proverbial crap out of one of these cigars. Sad... but true! Trade and try before you buy!

Cheers mate! -Ray

1 hour ago, Bahnofstrasse said:

I hope that you will start doing more reviews, especially some of your Habano classics.

I have some additional reviews on my YouBoob channel. I am trying to get to 100 subscribers so I can get the CigarClimatology name shortcut for my channel. If you happen to go there, please subscribe! Thanks... -Ray

22 minutes ago, PigFish said:

I have some additional reviews on my YouBoob channel. I am trying to get to 100 subscribers so I can get the CigarClimatology name shortcut for my channel. If you happen to go there, please subscribe! Thanks... -Ray

Done! Are you at 98 Subscribed? 

Will watch that 1998 Dip 4 review when I light something up at Aperitivo time.

Enjoyable vid my friend. Just promise me now that you've hit a hundred you stay humble and not give in the the flashy Hollywood lifestyle that beckons...

Sad to hear the cigar wasn't a hit. Was hoping you'd find some improvement in the hole punch method. 

Just wanted to add that I liked how you toasted the foot to draw some flavour improvement. That's something I do as well and it usually draws some success.