Maui: The Ultimate One Day Tour of my Town

Wow!  That's lovely!  You know they have Uber over there now . . . you don't have to peddle uphill . . . :P 

Where does one smoke cigars on Maui?  Is it hard to find spots?

2 hours ago, PapaDisco said:

Wow!  That's lovely!  You know they have Uber over there now . . . you don't have to peddle uphill . . . :P 

Where does one smoke cigars on Maui?  Is it hard to find spots?

Heh heh, thanks guys.

I mainly enjoy my cigars on that handy patio of mine. I know we have a larger set of laws than most stating where one can’t smoke - including public beaches - but honestly the outdoors are quite inviting year round and it’s not hard to find one’s own little corner of a beach or park somewhere where strategic positioning and the trade winds will help keep things civil.

56 minutes ago, El Presidente said:

Thank you for showing us around your hometown ....even if it is not quite Glasgow :D

My pleasure! :thumbsup:

Tough to compete with the wide welcome afforded by the fair maidens there :lol3:

5 hours ago, WarriorPrincess said:

I am soooo jealous, been to Hawaii 3 times and can't wait to go back again. :love:

One day when i can remove the ball and chain from my ankle i will go....shhh don't tell Rob :whisper:

You know that people pretty much wear no shoes at all in Maui, right?? :P 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Great write up. In Maui this week for my wife’s and my 20th. Not sure if anyone will see this, any good shops in Maui? Looks like more are vapes and glass pipes. 

43 minutes ago, Markspring1978 said:

Great write up. In Maui this week for my wife’s and my 20th. Not sure if anyone will see this, any good shops in Maui? Looks like more are vapes and glass pipes. 

Congratulations! The only shops that have cigar humidors here are the Tamura’s Wine and Liquor stores. Locations are Lahaina, Kahului, Wailuku, and Kihei. Best selection of sticks are in Kahului and Kihei. Unfortunately nothing real high end, but they always have a few that are fairly good. Enjoy!

2 hours ago, Islandboy said:

Congratulations! The only shops that have cigar humidors here are the Tamura’s Wine and Liquor stores. Locations are Lahaina, Kahului, Wailuku, and Kihei. Best selection of sticks are in Kahului and Kihei. Unfortunately nothing real high end, but they always have a few that are fairly good. Enjoy!

Thanks Mate, appreciate the quick reply. Weather here is beautiful. Was in Kauai with the kids in April, rained every day, all day. 

• Like 1

Took our girls to Maui 15 yrs ago.  Did the road to Hana in our rental jeep too ? 

But that was before I got into mountain biking.  That ride looks epic, Islandboy.  How many feet of climbing did you get in?  Love to climb as that makes the downhills all that much better.

Brett