Cigar clubs in Sydney?

I got started on cigar smoking while I was over in Europe, and finally getting back to it. Keen to meet other like-minded individuals in and around the Sydney area.

On a related note, are there any lounges or cafes worth smoking at where people aren't going to snide at you?

There is a Sydney Cigar Club Facebook page, but it no longer organises any gatherings. When it got taken over a few years ago, it became a mouthpiece for the owners other biz.

Nowadays we just have small groups of like-minded individuals who get together every few weeks. There are a few venues that welcome cigar smokers.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, torm3nt said:

I got started on cigar smoking while I was over in Europe, and finally getting back to it. Keen to meet other like-minded individuals in and around the Sydney area.

On a related note, are there any lounges or cafes worth smoking at where people aren't going to snide at you?

3 more posts and yu qualify for entry to the Aussie forum. Touch base when you get there!

8 hours ago, Fuzz said:

There is a Sydney Cigar Club Facebook page, but it no longer organises any gatherings. When it got taken over a few years ago, it became a mouthpiece for the owners other biz.

Nowadays we just have small groups of like-minded individuals who get together every few weeks. There are a few venues that welcome cigar smokers.

Yeah I found them via google but it seemed dead?

1 hour ago, torm3nt said:

Yeah I found them via google but it seemed dead?

It is pretty much dead. I stopped participating years ago when it got taken over, as I didn't approve of the things the new owner was doing.

As Rob says, you're only a few posts from access to the Aussie sub-forum.