Hurricane Irma

Seems Villa Clara took the brunt of it but impact all along the northern coast up to Havana before the turn.

Amazing that no loss of life has been reported. Best wishes to all affected and safe passage for those still in the path!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rather than worry about "price and quality of cc production" ... I would first be concerned about the people of Cuba !!! They have precious little to begin with .   derrek

Those things aren't mutually exclusive nor the order of priority determined by a blog post to a cigar forum.  

That is hardly "all I'm worried about."  

This is the week I've been in Cuba the last two Septembers; work schedule prevented the trip this year. Hoping for the best for everyone that has been or will be in the path of Irma.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Irma in Atlanta.

Hit us pretty hard.   Winds 30-40mph,  gusts up to mid 50's from 2pm until 8pm yesterday.

300,000 or so in metro ATL without power.   Ours went out at 3pm Monday.  Still not on yet at almost 10am Tuesday.  Fortunately,  my office has power.

Could have been worse,  and Caribbean and Florida took the worst of it,  though the Georgia coast got slammed with high water.