I have a problem!

You could manage to live somewhere between an additional 1 day to 50 years. You'll never know when you're time is up. You could also be unnecessarily aging cigars that are all underfilled or have bad blends.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, rcarlson said:

Talk with your prior self -- the one from 6-8 years ago -- and ask, "should I smoke them?"  Methinks the answer would be, "I didn't put them in there to look at and my friends won't be that impressed with my self control."  Smoke up!

(With that said, I have the same damn problem)

This!

I too had a heart attack. Tomorrow may never come.

One need not open every box of cigars he/she owns. It is personal. People find the 'joy of cigars' in different perspectives. I would think that the opening and anticipating is an act of joy on its own.

The person who dies with the most cigars does not win a prize... He/she is still just dead! The collector, or smoker, perhaps in some cases the garbage can will accept your prized cigars with gusto. Why save them for the collector, or the trash can?

In any case, saving cigars is certainly fine. Where I draw the line is knowingly smoking an inferior cigar when a better one exists. I say, leave the garbage for the collector, and smoke the good ones yourself.

-Piggy

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1