Breakfast of Champions

For the last 3 years or so, I have been smoking my main cigar in the morning. I rarely, if ever feel nic sick. Literally wake up, stumble to the humi, pick a stick and burn it on the way to drive-thru coffee then the beach to watch the morning take hold while I rub the sand from my eyes. Being self employed has its benefits. I usually don’t eat until lunch. In the evenings, I may not smoke or perhaps a mareva or other short smoke if I’m game. Am I the only one? Anyone else love a morning smoke? 

• Like 1

on the way to the sport car shop,I have the first of the day.

20 minute drive, and then finish it off at work.

fortunately having another at work is no problem.

weekends, first if the day is with coffee and a book.

I'll have one on the way to work (an hour's drive), but only if I haven't slept very well. It helps wake me up and feel less sorry about myself. Other than that, mid-morning is the earliest I start on the weekend after a good breakfast and the Mrs has gone to her yoga class - guaranteed 2 hours of p&q!

Thunder & Lightening '75-'15

• Like 1

I smoke every morning on the way to work in my truck. windows down and sun roof open. Great truck. 2017 F150 Quad Cab. fits the whole family nicely.

Basically, I will fire up a stogie anytime I get the chance.

I Never smoke in the morning. It just doesn't sound that appealing to me. Besides my routine is to have a cup while I wake up and watch the news. Then jog to work. I don't have a smoke until I get home at 4 or 5. Weekends I might have one around 1 or 2.

1 hour ago, luv2fly said:

Morning cigar is only during vacation time usually.

Same here, and on weekends / sundays. Nothing better than a morning smoke with a coffee (and the newspaper - well, I know old-school...) on the sunlit patio.

• Like 1

I am not much of a morning person at all and rarely eat anything significant before noon.  The few times I’ve smoked in the morning have rendered some pretty bad side effects for me...vomiting, headaches, etc.  I am an afternoon, evening, late night smoker.  Also, I LOVE smoking alone and generally do so late at night upstairs on my deck.

• Thanks 1

Was never a morning smoker until recently, when I catch a smoke after breakfast on Saturdays. I tend towards something milder and complex, and am sure to make it a Havana since it doesn't leave that ashtray aftertaste in my mouth, just in case I burn another in late afternoon/evening while grilling up dinner.

I've found new love for HdM and an even-deeper affection for Por Larrañagas specifically. They're perfect.