Thinking about box pass for new members

I am thinking about starting a box pass for new members.  The amazing box pass going on now has sticks I could only dream of having.  That being said if anyone is interested in having one and might not have aged or LE/ ER sticks but still would like to try new things.  I could organize it.  Please let me know if your interested.   If your not new it's ok anyone can join.  It would be interesting to have some senior  members from the US/Canada.  I would say first 25 members.   If it's a bad idea let me know too.  I am good with constructive criticism.

Interested members.

@BellevilleMXZ

@shaffer22

@leemack912

@Buck14

@prodigy

@Projectal

@CrankYanker

@Habana Mike

@jschrader510

@Diabolicalpherpher

@Santiago

@ChanceSchmerr

@BigJohn

@zeedubbya

@KOSO

@Phillys

@KFBR392

@SignalJoe

@Tommyz

@NYMets01

@Winchester21

@NapalmMan67

@stinkhead

@Tave1225

@BarryNY

@Capt. Brett

@cfc1016

@Tjdjr

• Like 3

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So just an update we are waiting for the origional pass to finish.  In the mean time my sons first part of his surgery is tomorrow (they put grids in the brain) and the surgical resection is on Thursd

I am thinking about starting a box pass for new members.  The amazing box pass going on now has sticks I could only dream of having.  That being said if anyone is interested in having one and might no

I would be in. Hosted a Newbie pass over on the USA Forum last year and it went pretty well...still have the rules. @wertman PM me your email address and I will send them along, if nothing else it wi

Perfect.  Since we are all talking out loud. Some one raised a good point that we need to make sure every one is an honest person.  So I will have to reach out to each and every member just to have a conversation with everyone.

Just now, Wertman said:

Perfect.  Since we are all talking out loud. Some one raised a good point that we need to make sure every one is an honest person.  So I will have to reach out to each and every member just to have a conversation with everyone. I mean if everyone thinks that is reasonable?

Habanna Mike some one here from 2007 would be a very welcome edition.  It be wonderful to have you.  I say give until Friday I will repost all the names and reach out to find out where everyone lives.  Also some rules.  But I think if we tag on with rules for the "HOLY GRAIL" Pass (US/Can pass).   They have there stuff all together.  We can get things going my next week hopefully.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Wertman said:

Habanna Mike some one here from 2007 would be a very welcome edition.  It be wonderful to have you.  I say give until Friday I will repost all the names and reach out to find out where everyone lives.  Also some rules.  But I think if we tag on with rules for the "HOLY GRAIL" Pass (US/Can pass).   They have there stuff all together.  We can get things going my next week hopefully.

I think getting a member or two in this who have done a box pass would be beneficial, not to mention some good cigars could be put in the box pass.  Looking forward to this!

• Like 1

Mate, I'd love to support a new box pass, and I've got a few members who couldn't be included in the  current one that I'm sure would be keen to join yours.

I understand how the current one looks pretty ambitious at this  point, but don't forget that in any box pass, the value overall will always rise from start to finish, because generally speaking folks should always be putting in the same or higher value than they are taking. That said, there is a lot to be said for a box pass that is accessible to all, and it's something always worth striving for, i know i do in mine.

Count me in, and when I've got a moment tomorrow I'll pass on some words of wisdom to your PM.

i would suggest for right now - it may be best to set it up but not start it until the current one is finished (should be done around late Oct/early Nov). That would prevent confusion around the two passes, and allow me to pass on the FOH Box Pass notebook to you to include in the pass!

Nice work mate!